Windows 10: BSOD during heavy load, kernal Error

Discus and support BSOD during heavy load, kernal Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this problem off and on for awhile now. Just recently its becoming very common when I run high demanding games. It doesn't completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KingFTW, Mar 19, 2018.

1. KingFTW Win User

BSOD during heavy load, kernal Error

I've been having this problem off and on for awhile now. Just recently its becoming very common when I run high demanding games. It doesn't completely dump crash every time. The computer is cleaned two-three months. RAM was validated with memtest, no errors. Also bought new RAM still the same problem (Tested as well). GPU as been ran under-load via OCCT. Ran fine for 1 hours. I have uninstalled Nvida drivers and reinstalled several times, with old, current, and beta builds. GPU doesn't get over 72c under heavy load. PSU is a CORSAIR RM650x.

Also I'm unable to create memory.dmp files. Not sure if its a part of the crash or not.

:)

KingFTW, Mar 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 Version 1511 Critical Update (KB3140741)

my case even worst. My machine keep crashing with BSOD (Blue screen) with IROL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or error or Kernal security check failure. I don't know what to do next.

WilliamLai, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Hesitation, Freezing, and BSOD during gaming/heavy PC load

is this your only fix that your giving everyone.... bloody **** its windows 8 all over again. your supplied fix for the windows 8 IDE drive problem didnt work and i found a windows vista fix that worked for that.

but windows 10 freezing non stop where when you talk to Microsoft they want you to PAY THEM TO FIX THEIR OWN BROKEN SOFTWARE!

and by the way it freezes even after a clean install meaning your software is garbage bring back the team you guys had when you made windows XP and just maybe just maybe you guys might get an OS that actually works and doesnt screw up non stop. since
    ive had windows 10 freeze while idle, while browsing the internet with one webpage open chrome and edge, while gaming.

we didnt buy and put together computers just to have them as expensive paperweights to look at to show microsofts failures at making software does bill gates need to come back into the fold for people to actually make something that works.

oh on a side note the last time i tried one of your supplied fixes for trying to check the problem with windows 10 it got so screwed up it didnt want to boot up properly so stop trying to get people fo fix the problem and just fix it yourselfs and release it
    through windows updates to fix your screw ups, now im going back to my other partition with windows 7 on it atleast that doesnt freeze like a **** where my computer might as well be a pet rock soemthing idiotic from the 90s

CharlesAnger91, Mar 19, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi KingFTW,

How old is the hardware?

Thema:

1. BSOD during heavy load, kernal Error - Similar Threads - BSOD during heavy

2. heavy error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    heavy error: How to reset system from PROMPT? i have only X:\windows\system32 thanks in advance > https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heavy-error/c01636a0-4c77-48e9-ba68-c1f968878c03
  3. kernal data inpage error

kernal data inpage error: sharing DUMP FILES plsese tell me reason of this error https://1drv.ms/u/s!AteN2NVYFwTcd5vvuBIGwXb3-GI?e=YsChAq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernal-data-inpage-error/2b18e5ea-c97c-4e7f-95cc-1f7e28f0c431
  4. Kernal Mode Heap BSOD

Kernal Mode Heap BSOD: I have been having repeated BSODs for Kernal Mode Heap Coruption Please help. The Minidump files are at the following onedrive link. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqe1KofdaYMxil2CPrOT62q5AccN Many Thanks, Sam...
  5. BSOD: Kernal Trap Error & Fault in non paged area

BSOD: Kernal Trap Error & Fault in non paged area: I am a novice user leaning towards an intermediate user. I am using: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.1134 Build 1134 which I upgraded from Windows 7. I had to replace my mother board and lost my licensed version. Aver the past month or so I have been receiving...
  6. Crashing under heavy GPU loads

Crashing under heavy GPU loads: Hey guys, My computer keeps crashing under heavy GPU loads, was wondering if someone can help me narrow down the issue. Thanks.
  7. BSOD during CPU and GPU load

BSOD during CPU and GPU load: Hello guys , this is very frustrating , I've bought a used computer a year ago , a few months in I started getting bsods while playing CSGO , It doesn't crash when not running games . It was completely random . I would also get crackling noise in my headphones before...
  8. BSOD AMD ATI kernal debugging error

BSOD AMD ATI kernal debugging error: So my computer has been slowing down the past few days and then, starting yesterday, began the BSOD ay least 6-7 times per day. I ran Whocrashed and it pinponted the AMD ATI debuggin kernal. I will upload all the info i have. I thought i fixed it by updating all driver with...
  9. BSOD screen during heavy load, other times warning-less reboot

BSOD screen during heavy load, other times warning-less reboot: I have a fairly high end gaming PC in a mini-itx for factor. The specs are posted below: Motherboard: Asrock H97M-ITX/ac CPU: Intel i5 4670k GPU: Zotac Geforce 980Ti Amp! Edition RAM: Evga 16gb DDR3 Hard Drives: 1x Sandisk 240gb SSD 1x Samsung Evo 120gb SSD, and 1x...
  10. PC restarts under heavy load(assuming) no BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC restarts under heavy load(assuming) no BSOD: This has been happening for about 2 months now. Whenever I am in a game or watchign a stream the PC completely turns off, not a traditional shut down and immediately restarts. Please let me know if you need more information 13624