Windows 10: BSOD during Rainbox Six Siege, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

Discus and support BSOD during Rainbox Six Siege, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Any ideas what caused this and how to prevent it from happening again? I have recently changed back to the recomended driver from asus for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cancrum, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Cancrum Win User

BSOD during Rainbox Six Siege, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

Hi. Any ideas what caused this and how to prevent it from happening again?
    I have recently changed back to the recomended driver from asus for my grafics card, since I had alot of driver crashes in other games. This driver has been stable so far in other games. I had a different, but maybe related(?) BSOD problem before, that I posted in this forum. (I have not tried running that game with this driver yet, I can post an update when I do If it is necessary)

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (d1) (nvlddmkm.sys)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of theWHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check ExceptionArg2: ffff83864f104028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.Arg4: 0000000000000124, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

:)

Cancrum, Feb 4, 2017

2. BSOD Help whea_uncorrectable_error (124)

Hi thanks for replying. To answer your questions, this issue occurs very rarely but has now happened twice within a short period. This is a computer I built myself. I initially thought my ram was causing the issue because the documentation from Asus (motherboard
    manufacture) didn't show the ram I was using as supported models. So I replaced them with new Adata sticks that are supported, and I got another crash after about 5 minutes of running the computer on idle. Also my motherboard likes to automatically "optimize"
    settings in the UEFI bios which includes a slight overclocking of the cpu and possibly the ram as well. I have forced all settings in bios to run at hardware defaults (or standard) settings, and so far have had no issues.

Here's a link to my public onedrive folder with two zipped dump files (it's all i have)

Public

Hollow1115, Feb 4, 2017
  3. BSOD Help whea_uncorrectable_error (124)

Hi,

I will certainly help you regarding the blue screen issue.

Kindly let us know a few more details on the below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Kindly refer the suggestions from the link below:

Windows 10 BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Also, refer the link regarding the blue screen error:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Feb 4, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD during Rainbox Six Siege, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Feb 4, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD during Rainbox Six Siege, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) - Similar Threads - BSOD during Rainbox

2. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have a minidump that I'll post hopefully someone with more insight can understand what's going on. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of...
  3. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have a minidump that I'll post hopefully someone with more insight can understand what's going on. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: Hello, I've been getting crashes/restarts on my pc since I did some upgrades. only seems to crash while playing games-1-2 times on 2019 cod and bsod on Wolfenstein new order. Replaced gpu 2 months ago but has worked fine. replaced Mobo/cpu b550 msi edge gaming wifi, 5800x cpu...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege BSOD Crash

Rainbow Six Siege BSOD Crash: Hello, whenever I start to play Rainbow Six Siege I typically am able to get into about one round before I get the blue screen of death. The two error codes I have gotten are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died. I have tried repairing/verifying my SSDs,...
  6. rainbow six siege

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rainbow six siege: every time I try to run rainbow six siege test server is says file corruption detected the program will not be terminate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rainbow-six-siege/bf11b225-68e0-416c-8589-4b16ef671b7f"
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod: Hi nerds, My PC has twice rebooted itself with no warning. I did not see a bsod either time, so i thought it may have been a power issue at first. Both times a dump file was left, with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124. The first crash occurred shortly after PC was powered on...
  8. BSOD Playing Rainbow Six Siege,Rust.

BSOD Playing Rainbow Six Siege,Rust.: Whenever i play rainbow six siege it Crashs about 3 mins into a game. Whenever i play rust its very random some times it will crash some times it will not but when ever it crashs it does not give me a bsod it use to be it just stopped it turns my computer off completly with...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod: Do I understand it correctly, from your description, that there has been only 1 crash? No, the crashes usually happen 3-4 times each week. It has been going for quite a while now, since the fall creators update. In the meantime I have reinstalled my system a couple of times,...
  10. Bsod "whea_uncorrectable_error (124)"

Bsod "whea_uncorrectable_error (124)": Hi, I'm having a hard time figuring out the source of my blue screen on my Gigabyte Aero 14. The bluescreens happen mostly on battery mode, for exemple when I startup the computer, when I unplug the power cord, or when I wake up the computer from sleepmode. In some rare cases...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea uncorrectable error windows 10 rainbow six siege

2. rainbow 6 seige whea uncorrectable error

3. rainbow 6 siege whea uncorrectable error

4. rainbow 6 siege bsod uncorrectable error