Windows 10: BSOD during video import

Discus and support BSOD during video import in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been converting old family VHS tapes recently to digital using the hardware Pinnacle System DVC100 and software NGstudio from pinnacle, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gregoshe, Mar 18, 2016.

1. gregoshe Win User

BSOD during video import

I have been converting old family VHS tapes recently to digital using the hardware Pinnacle System DVC100 and software NGstudio from pinnacle, and during the import process my computer crashes towards the end of the capture. This has happened three times. Everything seems to operate normally when I am not using this software and I haven't encountered a BSOD with this build previously until this event.

The DM log Collector file is attached.

Greg

:)

gregoshe, Mar 18, 2016
  2. xLaurax Win User

BSOD during videos.

I have finished updating my bios. When I run the windows driver verifier afterward, it still claims that netr28ux.sys is that cause of the conflict.

xLaurax, Mar 18, 2016
  3. BSOD during videos.

Since you've already tried the troubleshooting steps in that article, it's possible that the issue is with your computer's BIOS. We recommend that you contact the support team of your computer's original equipment manufacturer, and ask them for assistance
    in updating your BIOS. Once done, check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us if the issue still persists after updating your BIOS.

Joshua Her1, Mar 18, 2016
  4. BSOD during video import

Hello Greg and welcome to 10forums! *Smile

Please update Intel RST:
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver

Please run this in elevated command prompt, to launch command prompt as an admin do this: right click on the Windows start key in the left bottom corner on the taskbar and select Command Prompt(Admin) and type this command and press enter after you have typed it:

sfc /scannow (note the space between sfc and /)

And also many files in your upload were empty, please consider running the DM-log collector again!

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 19, 2016
  5. gregoshe Win User
    Hello Boris,
    Thank you for your response and offering your help. I am having difficulty installing the newest version of the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver. When I click to open the SetupRST application I receive a pop up with an "X" followed by "There is a pending reboot for this product."I have done many google searches over the past 2 days to no eval.

I have run as an administrator in an elevated command prompt "sfc /scannow" and there were no errors from this command.

I am uploading a new log from DM log Collector hopefully with all the appropriate files attached.

Thank you again for your help.

gregoshe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD during video import

1. BSOD during video import - Similar Threads - BSOD during video

2. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  3. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  4. Persistent BSOD Issues during video games

Persistent BSOD Issues during video games: Hi everyone, Hope I can get any help on this issue I've been facing. Consistently getting the BSOD error of either 'VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR' or sometimes 'DPS WATCHDOG VIOLATION' when I am playing any sort of video game. The more intensive the video game the...
  5. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  6. Videos not importing to Photos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos not importing to Photos?: Hi guys, some help would be much appreciated with this! I somehow downloaded and recorded 60 gigs of videos on my phone and I need to keep it all but I've only got 2 gigs of storage left . I've been trying to transfer it all to my HP spectre x360 2018 (don't know if that...
  7. Import Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Import Videos: Hi all, I'm trying to import my videos from my SD card reader to my computer, however I keep getting an error message. I've had no problem in the past and these are 2 new videos that I have never imported before. Please help me :(...
  8. BSOD During youtube videos

BSOD During youtube videos: So i very recently did a clean install of windows 10 and have experienced 2 BSOD since then and only when i was watching youtube videos. I did some of my own troubleshooting and tried reinstalling drivers but i got a second BSOD shortly after. Any help is greatly...
  9. Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos

Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos: Hello, I'm hesitant posting this here because I suspect it's a hadware problem, but since I have only experienced bsod's so far I thought it would be best to start here. So when using my home build PC, certain games and watching videos on the internet in general have...
  10. Importing videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Importing videos: I'm new here so hello everyone! The option to import videos from my Samsung S5 Neo has gone so I can't upload them. This used to automatically upload them on Windows 8. My storage is now full on my phone so I need to upload the videos. Please help. 52729