Windows 10: BSOD error 0xc000021a

Discus and support BSOD error 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I kept my computer on over night and I accidentally hit the print screen button. I have a special program called 'Greenshot' so it overlays the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zersuit, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Zersuit Win User

BSOD error 0xc000021a

I kept my computer on over night and I accidentally hit the print screen button. I have a special program called 'Greenshot' so it overlays the screen with a grid region selector and lets you drag and save. I didn't drag and save so I left it like that over night.

As soon as I woke the computer up it froze the entire screen nothing could be down. Also a message pop up about failed nvidia drivers. I decided to just force reset my computer since their was nothing I could do.

Boot it up and got all the way to the logo and loading screen. A few seconds after I BSOD with the error 0xc000021a.

Reset the computer and the auto repair screen came up. I won't let me reinstall windows w/ keeping personal files, safe mode doesn't help nor does the force drivers option, I have no idea if windows have "Boot from last known boot" or have it verity all system64 files like windows 7. Nothing work in the repair menu but the command prompt which is label X Drive instead of C drive by default.

I heard windows 10 likes to secretly update bios so I don't know it that could be the problem. Anyways I have had boot loops in the past where if I plug too many usb devices in the back IO panel the computer will just boot loop.

:)

Zersuit, Dec 17, 2015

2. windows 10 pro stuck in restart loop "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you, stop code: 0xc000021a"

You can check this thread and follow the answer provided by Likhitha
    V to resolve the issue with stop code: 0xc000021a error.

Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 17, 2015
  3. SoapSoul Win User
    BSOD during gaming

I got BSOD while playing games, the error message shows memory manager, after that I cannot boot into windows because of BSOD error 0xc000021a, I can only boot into it by selecting "disable driver signature enforcement" , what information I need to provide
    to get help?

SoapSoul, Dec 17, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD error 0xc000021a

Hi Zersuit,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As you are unable to boot proper into the system, please try the bootable tests from Hardware Diagnostics

5. Zersuit Win User
    Everything passed but still can't boot successfully. It just freezes during the loading logo and blue screening.

Zersuit, Dec 18, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Which tests did you perform?
    For specific tests and parts of tests additional info is needed regarding the result and for proper performing.

7. Zersuit Win User
    HDD and the Ram. I also have access to the automatic repair command promote to make things easier.

Zersuit, Dec 18, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD error 0xc000021a

How many passes with the ram are completed?
    What HDD test did you do? There are some one can do

9. Zersuit Win User
    No data is coming up anymore. All i have is a usb drive. The boot menu doesn't load the iso for memtest.

Zersuit, Dec 18, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Is secure boot disabled?

11. Zersuit Win User
    I have no idea. I bought a double harddrive bay online im just going to save what i can, wipe the drives clean and fresh install win10 but this time with the enterprise edition. If that doesn't fix it then I will come back here.

Zersuit, Dec 20, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    You can check the secure boot in the BIOS.

Thema:

BSOD error 0xc000021a

1. BSOD error 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - BSOD error 0xc000021a

2. BSOD with Error Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Error Code 0xc000021a: Hello, I want to ask something, my laptop suddenly being BSOD when i turned it on, i cant enter recovery mode or something like that in this laptop, any suggestion?...
  3. BSOD with Error Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with Error Code 0xc000021a: Hello, I want to ask something, my laptop suddenly being BSOD when i turned it on, i cant enter recovery mode or something like that in this laptop, any suggestion?...
  4. BSOD - Error Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Error Code 0xc000021a: Over the past couple of weeks, my computer has been bluescreening with the error code "0xc000021a" each time. At first I thought it was something that could be fixed with a simple hard reset of my computer, but unfortunately, it later bluescreened again. It seems that each...
  5. BSoD 0xc000021a boot error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD 0xc000021a boot error code: Recently on November 12 2019 I turned on my computer and it started just fine but then only a half hour after turning it on my computer suddenly went to the BSoD with the error code 0xc000021a and now it is stuck on this bsod I've tried all the recovery options it gives you...
  6. BSoD error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD error 0xc000021a: Hi, I just ran my windows 10 pc 3 days ago and I saw a blue screen with message as -'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you' with error 0xc000021a. I've been trying a lot since 3 days to solve it...
  7. Computer boots to BSOD, error 0xC000021A

Computer boots to BSOD, error 0xC000021A: I have a bootable USB with Windows 10, and another hard-drive plugged in running Windows 7. I have used the W7 boot to save my personal files which is lucky. What I have tried: - Boot to safe mode, disable driver signature - Bootable USB -> "sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\...
  8. BSOD, error 0xc000021a

BSOD, error 0xc000021a: Attachment 146603 Attachment 146605 Attachment 146609 Hi, I have been struggling with error 0xc000021a for a while now and can not find a way to fix the issue. I tried using sfc /scannow, but all I get is a message saying: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt...
  9. BSOD error 0xc000021a crash

BSOD error 0xc000021a crash: This morning, I needed to check my emails so tried booting up my laptop only for the BSOD saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info and then we will restart for you." I allow it to reach 100% but whenever it starts to...
  10. Error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0xc000021a: Hi, My brother turned on is computer and got this code 0xc000021a , I wondered if anybody can help please. He tells me that he has tried all different options but nothing works. [img] 95304
Tags: