Windows 10: BSOD Error 124 playing Monster Hunter World

Discus and support BSOD Error 124 playing Monster Hunter World in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dump files + speccy = Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help Since starting long sessions of CPU hungry Monster Hunter World,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BTank88, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BTank88 Win User

BSOD Error 124 playing Monster Hunter World

Dump files + speccy = Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help

Since starting long sessions of CPU hungry Monster Hunter World, after 2 days of playing my PC started occasionally rebooting without warning and giving BSOD error 124.

Please can someone help by looking at all the minidumps I've collected.

I have been trying to find out some patterns on this problem, I suspect it is heat related as I found out under load my CPU can be sitting at ~65c+ temps during playing this game and I suspect excessive heat my have damaged something. Spikes at 70c have happened. I knew the CPU ran hot as I run in a m-ATX case, but I didn't know until very recently my CPU threshold is only 61c! The problem can happen at a higher frequency when the machine is hot, and as soon as the game starts. Such as starting a FurMark test. Or going from the loading screen on MHW into gameplay. The reboot would happen right at this point. I can get lucky and have a gaming session last 45 mins then crash after I into the game menu. I have also had crashes mid game after 45+ mins of gaming.

I have done several hour long sessions before on the PC without a single issue and done so for over 2 years. Problem only started happening for last 3 days after long, hot sessions playing MHW.

Help please!

:)

BTank88, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Dude Win User

Monster Hunter Benchmark

Post your Monster Hunter Benchmark scores

It can be downloaded from Guru 3D here

Monster Hunter Bench

Warning, see this thread post
    Monster Hunter Benchmark

Do not click on it! Delete it! I goggled it, it is a Chinese Messenger App so dont click on it

When installed, chose Ranking

BSOD Error 124 playing Monster Hunter World [​IMG]

Use the default settings

Leaderboard created

3. Dude Win User
    Monster Hunter Benchmark

4. Cliff S Win User

Monster Hunter Benchmark

Oh this is a really nice one, I love the graphics & story. A lot of work went in to producing it.

Cliff S, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Error 124 playing Monster Hunter World - Similar Threads - BSOD Error 124

2. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  3. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  4. BSOD Error 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error 124: I have had multiple WHEA BSOD's on my desktop, that I built. After I started getting these errors I inspected all hardware connections on the pc. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from what I have seen. Is this crash...
  5. BSOD Error 124

BSOD Error 124: I have had multiple WHEA BSOD's on my desktop, that I built. After I started getting these errors I inspected all hardware connections on the pc. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from what I have seen. Is this crash...
  6. BSOD Error 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error 124: I've recently bought a PC and Windows 11 was already installed. Ive been ruining into problems were my system crashes. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from them. Is this crash driver or hardware related?I think it is...
  7. BSOD Error 124

BSOD Error 124: I've recently bought a PC and Windows 11 was already installed. Ive been ruining into problems were my system crashes. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from them. Is this crash driver or hardware related?I think it is...
  8. Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Monster Hunter Rise is a new game that is becoming quite popular. But like most games, this one too has its share of issues. Some users are reporting that the game is not launching, or that it crashes immediately after launching. If you are facing this issue, then...
  9. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error during playing Monster Hunter: World HIDCLASS.SYS+2001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error during playing Monster Hunter: World HIDCLASS.SYS+2001: Hello! I'm looking for a person who can understand DMP files better than me. Like in title, I have recently noticed strange crashes in MHW and maybe anyone has any idea, what may be causing it? I also had a crash once in Battlefield 3. Both, game and system are on SSD drive....
  10. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error during playing Monster Hunter: World HIDCLASS.SYS+2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error during playing Monster Hunter: World HIDCLASS.SYS+2001: Hello! I'm looking for a person who can understand DMP files better than me. Like in title, I have recently noticed strange crashes in MHW and maybe anyone has any idea, what may be causing it? I also had a crash once in Battlefield 3. Both, game and system are on SSD drive....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monster hunter world whea

2. blue screen monster hunter world

3. bsod monster hunter pc

4. monster hunter world blue screen,
  5. monster hunter world bsod,
  6. Monster hunter world pc blue screen