Windows 10: BSOD Error on Windows 10 - Please help

Discus and support BSOD Error on Windows 10 - Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the past few weeks, my computer has been encountering BSOD errors. Initially, it seemed to occur anytime I played video games but now it'll just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AQian1, Jul 31, 2018.

1. AQian1 Win User

BSOD Error on Windows 10 - Please help

Over the past few weeks, my computer has been encountering BSOD errors. Initially, it seemed to occur anytime I played video games but now it'll just happen randomly at any moment. Reboots that occur right afterwards tends to result in BSODs within a few seconds of starting up. After a while though, they stop and you can resume using the computer until the next BSOD.

The major errors seem to be:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The only hardware changes was a new monitor and a simple AUX desktop speaker system. The computer was working fine only a few months ago. I updated all drivers and ran a bunch of Memtests and hard drive tests but can't seem to find any errors.

Specs:

Windows 10 64bit

ASUS Z170-A

Intel i7-6700K CPU

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070

H100i v2

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Desktop Memory Kit

The dump files and sysinfo are below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApG0nl05Jy0ojxlAG8x6yCCbhO1L

Any ideas on what the problem is?

:)

AQian1, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Error on Windows 10 - Please help - Similar Threads - BSOD Error Please

2. BSOD error please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error please help: Hi recently my computer has been having infrequent BSOD crashes. I have tried all of the cmd scans and nothing showed up. Every time it crashes it spits out a random error. I have attached the latest one I've recieved MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1...
  3. BSOD error please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error please help: Hi recently my computer has been having infrequent BSOD crashes. I have tried all of the cmd scans and nothing showed up. Every time it crashes it spits out a random error. I have attached the latest one I've recieved MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1...
  4. BSOD error please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error help please!: So, past couple of weeks roughly 3 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together. Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  6. BSOD error help please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error help please!: So, past couple of weeks roughly 3 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together. Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  7. BSOD error! Please help!

BSOD error! Please help!: Hi,Had recurrent blue screen issues on installing Windows 10 and so re-installed Windows. Got blue screen when the PC goes to sleep mode. Now I got one more BSOD while working in my intuos in Krita app and Edge open. Updated my nvidia driver and chipset driver and monitoring....
  8. BSOD Errors... Please Help!

BSOD Errors... Please Help!: So my computer has been shutting down randomly sometimes within minutes and sometimes it takes days but will randomly blue screen, and almost every time it's a different reason listed... not sure what I need to do. I have too many error codes too look up and the only...
  9. Please help with BSOD errors

Please help with BSOD errors: A user keeps getting BSOD. At first I thought it was related to using Zoom, but it seems to happen at other times as well. Here is a link to the minidump files. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q4rl5dz4IhuDsGQPIUKyIRCJ83IX5krw/view?usp=sharing Please help. Thank you...
  10. BSOD error, please help

BSOD error, please help: Hello all, Occasionaly I receive a BSOD with 90% with the same error code, if someone can help me with this :) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...