Windows 10: BSOD errors and problems when starting up

Discus and support BSOD errors and problems when starting up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sounds like a Clean Install may be the best choice. Follow this tutorial: Windows 10 - Clean Install What is FaceIt. I don't find a lot about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vincort, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Vincort Win User

BSOD errors and problems when starting up

It is an additional anti-cheat client for the popular game Counter-Strike. The way these clients work, I think, is by checking the processes active in the RAM (to check whether there is no intrusive software running which could give an unfair advantage) and are thus quite demanding.

Uninstalling the client temporary fixes most of the issues (to some extent, booting is still very slow but the BSODs go away). However, I'd still like to find out why my system (RAM) cannot handle more rigid anti-cheat systems. This still makes me think that there is something wrong with my hardware.

I'll do a clean install and let you know what the results are later this week!

Vincort, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD errors and problems when starting up

1. BSOD errors and problems when starting up - Similar Threads - BSOD errors problems

2. Problem with Start Up Menu - it’s critical error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Start Up Menu - it’s critical error: It is a new computer but I started getting a critical error with Start Up Menu. How to stop it? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-start-up-menu-its-critical-error/2194dcae-e9cb-4b0e-9444-d4e637187d8d
  3. Start up error problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up error problem: How do I fix this problem? Send help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-error-problem/f13b0e88-9129-4b8d-9d22-8e7695871638
  4. BSOD on start-up

BSOD on start-up: Hello, Sometimes I do get BSOD on windows start-up/restart. I did sfc, chdsk, memtest, dism, win update, drivers update numerous times, but nothing has changed. Here is myminidump and memory dump files....
  5. problem when start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem when start up: [ATTACH] can you help me with this problem by how to solve it pls! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-start-up/9e51dd20-a5ad-408d-a0c2-b7e403566861
  6. BSOD problem mainly on start up...

BSOD problem mainly on start up...: Attachment 133065 I hope I have attached my .dmp correctly.. If I have it is a copy of my .dmp that usually happens a minute or two after I boot up my computer. No changes have been made to my pc in over a year. Thanks again 83367
  7. BSOD at start up

BSOD at start up: Hello, When I boot my pc for the first I always get an BSOD or my pc is just stuck and won't do anything. When I hit the reset button it starts up like it supposed to do. And everything is just fine even when I restart it. But if it is off for a day I get the BSOD. When...
  8. BSOD When Back up starts vhdmp.sys

BSOD When Back up starts vhdmp.sys: Hello I am trying to solve a problem that every time the PC tries to make a back-up, I have turned off Bitdefender,and also tried changing the location of the back-up. Can any body advise please. Attachment 122069Attachment 122070 Attachment 122069Attachment 122070...
  9. BSOD at Start-Up

BSOD at Start-Up: Hi, This morning, I attempted to start my desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD with the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and it prompted an automatic restart. The restart went without any problems and the desktop is functional and I haven't experienced another BSOD since -...
  10. BSOD's on start up

BSOD's on start up: Hi, Was pointed in this general direction as my regular forum couldn't help me with the multiple and consistant BSOD's on startup are plaguing me. They only happen on start up, sometimes just as the OS loads, sometimes once I'm on the desktop. If my desktop shows for...