Windows 10: BSOD Errors, Is it possible to burn my CPU?

Discus and support BSOD Errors, Is it possible to burn my CPU? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just build my new PC but I have problem with it. First I will tell you my spec. Cpu: i7 7700K Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emrenice, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Emrenice Win User

BSOD Errors, Is it possible to burn my CPU?

Hi guys,

I just build my new PC but I have problem with it. First I will tell you my spec.

Cpu: i7 7700K
    Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
    Ram: 2x8 GB Vengence Corsair 3000MHZ
    Psu: Corsair CX750M
    Cooling: 2x12 cm Liquid Cooler

At the beginning everything was perfect. I was just opening the Bios and using MSI "Game Boost" option which gives me 4,8 GHZ and I was playing everything without any issue. But then I red some forums and saw lots of people using 7700k with more then 4,8 GHZ. So I wanted to give it a try.

Then I used OC options and set Clock Speed 4,9 GHZ, CPU Core Voltage: 1,35 volt and I set ram 3000MHZ. But computer didn't boot, I mean I could see the BIOS screen but windows wouldn't start. I decided to back "Game Boost" option again. But this time windows didn't start with "Game Boost" as well. It was just keep restarting itself when Bios screen shows up.

After that I set everything in BIOS default option and start computer. Windows opened. But after a while I got WHEA errors. When I got 1 or 2 more WHEA errors, I thought it could because of windows and decide to format it. But I got these WHEA errors even in Windows setup screen. Then I get it its a hardware problem.

Then my computer keep restarting in default options. I released that CPU Clock Speed cause this problem and set Clock Speed 4,0 GHZ which is lower then normal. Computer started to working again. But then I got some WHEA errors and it was not opening again. Now I am using it 3,5 GHZ Clock Speed and its working.

Basically I am keep lowering Clock Speed and computer wont boot more then before.

Sorry for my bad English I hope you understand the problem. If you help me I really appreciated, Thanks.

:)

Emrenice, Jun 24, 2017

2. PC crashes , The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck and LiveKernelEvent

I formatted the PC but I was still getting BSOD, the error code those times was 0x000000ea .

I noticed that my Surge protector was burned out so I replaced it and installed a UPS.No more BSOD. Problem solved.

georgezene, Jun 24, 2017
  3. What Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 15e means ?

I formatted the PC but I was still getting BSOD, the error code those times was 0x000000ea .

I noticed that my Surge protector was burned out so I replaced it and installed a UPS.No more BSOD. Problem solved.

georgezene, Jun 24, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Please see the bsod posting instructions to create a zip file: BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

If you post the files in English it will be appreciated as we cannot translate the logs if they are in a foreign language.

zbook, Jun 24, 2017
  5. Emrenice Win User
    Thank you for inform me I upload the correct version. I hope *Smile

Emrenice, Jun 24, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    There are > 2,000 log entries. This is just one entry: Sistemin çalýþýr durumda kalma süresi 5427 saniyedir.
    The logs are in a foreign language and we cannot read them.
    If you can change the default language to English and then produce the logs that would then enable us to troubleshoot the problems by reading the logs.

zbook, Jun 25, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffd10f3a97d028, b2000000, 14}Probably caused by : GenuineIntel[/quote] Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffdc0b3a101028, b2000000, 14}Probably caused by : GenuineIntel[/quote] Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffce0225148028, b2000000, 14}Probably caused by : GenuineIntel[/quote] Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffca8d1814a028, b2000000, 14}Probably caused by : GenuineIntel[/quote]

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
    A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
    source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
    WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
    Arg2: ffffd10f3a97d028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
    Arg3: 00000000b2000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    Arg4: 0000000000000014, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

All of the debugging indicates GenuineIntel with a WHEA error.
    This directs us to look for hardware problems.
    First though let's check the software:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

5) msconfig (in the pop up system configuration > move the dot from normal startup to selective startup > uncheck load startup items > click service tab > in left lower corner check hide all Microsoft services > in the lower right side click disable all > click apply or ok > do not reboot)

6) taskmgr (in the pop up task manager > click on the start up tab > click on status so that the column sorts with enable rising to the top > right click on each row with enable and change to disable)

7) shutdown /r (you will reboot the computer so that it is in clean boot)

Evaluate the performance on your computer in clean boot during typical use. Are the boots faster or slower? Are the shutdowns faster or slower? Are the hangs more frequent less frequent or the same? Are the bsod more frequent, less frequent, or the same? Continue using clean boot indefinitely to monitor performance.

8) Run one of these SMART drive tests and when the test has completed please use the windows snipping tool to make images and post into the thread.
    CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
    HD Tune website
    Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring

9) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs. This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

10) Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod. The bios in your computer: BIOS Sürümü/Tarihi American Megatrends Inc. 1.40, 31.3.2017

To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.
    Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios. So please make sure your files are backed up. Please make a backup image with Macrium: Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free
    And please create a restore point.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

11) Please make sure that there is no overclocking during the troubleshooting.

Again, please make every effort to generate logs in English so that we can view the logs and troubleshoot the information withing the logs.

zbook, Jun 25, 2017
  8. Emrenice Win User

Thank you for your reply zbook its really informative. I upload files in English. But I cant install even Nvidia desktop software. I tried 2 times and each time it shut down and didnt boot windows. then I have to lower my cpu clock speed to boot it. Im doing what you said right now.

Emrenice, Jun 25, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    Please don't install any new software at this time.
    First evaluate your operating system with the scannow, restorehealth, and scan commands above.
    Then place your computer in clean boot.
    If you continue to have bsod in clean boot then move to safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt.

zbook, Jun 25, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Windows detected corruption on your drive, run chkdsk /r on the unallocated space but first allocate it so it becomes a partition.

What are your clock speed, vcore voltage, memory frequency and timings according to the BIOS?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD Errors, Is it possible to burn my CPU? [​IMG]

BSOD Errors, Is it possible to burn my CPU? [​IMG]

11. Emrenice Win User
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063](c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Windows\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.15063.0Image Version: 10.0.15063.0[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.The operation completed successfully.C:\Windows\system32>chkdsk /scanThe type of the file system is NTFS.Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... 236288 file records processed.File verification completed. 5431 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed.Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ... 370944 index entries processed.Index verification completed. 0 unindexed files scanned. 0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found.Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. 67329 data files processed.CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal... 40948608 USN bytes processed.Usn Journal verification completed.Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.No further action is required. 255420415 KB total disk space. 52375784 KB in 156611 files. 105880 KB in 67330 indexes. 0 KB in bad sectors. 352119 KB in use by the system. 65536 KB occupied by the log file. 202586632 KB available on disk. 4096 bytes in each allocation unit. 63855103 total allocation units on disk. 50646658 allocation units available on disk.C:\Windows\system32>

Emrenice, Jun 25, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    1) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

chkdsk D: /x /r (this may take many hours so plan to run it overnight)

2) Turn off Windows fast startup

Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

3) perform windows updates
    Post any failed KB# with error code into the thread.
    In the left lower corner search type winver.
    In the pop up about windows view the windows version and build and post into the thread.

zbook, Jun 25, 2017
  13. Emrenice Win User

Windows version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413) Windows 10 Pro Operating System and also Im sending BIOS Screen Shots/

Emrenice, Jun 25, 2017
  14. Emrenice Win User
    My computer wont start anymore, Its working but completely black screen. I cant get into bios anymore.

What do you think guys Its cause of Motherboard or Cpu?

Emrenice, Jun 25, 2017
  15. U can try to reset your BIOS completely. Just pull out the BIOS battery for an hour or so and place it back.

BSODHunter, Jun 26, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD Errors, Is it possible to burn my CPU? - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors possible

2. Why is Tiworker burning my CPU to over 90º??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Tiworker burning my CPU to over 90º??: I have an MSI Laptop and i can run a High Definition Games with core temperatures around 60-70 grades, and now TiWorker is literally BURNING MY COMPUTER!...
  3. Why is Tiworker burning my CPU to over 90º??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Tiworker burning my CPU to over 90º??: I have an MSI Laptop and i can run a High Definition Games with core temperatures around 60-70 grades, and now TiWorker is literally BURNING MY COMPUTER!...
  4. Why is Tiworker burning my CPU to over 90º??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]: Hello there! I have been having BSODs on my PC quite recently and I discovered that the problem was the system drivers. I attempted updating them using a driver updater software from the web. Before it finished even updating the first driver the system crashed. With this it...
  6. Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]: Hello there! I have been having BSODs on my PC quite recently and I discovered that the problem was the system drivers. I attempted updating them using a driver updater software from the web. Before it finished even updating the first driver the system crashed. With this it...
  7. Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Burning a CD - errors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning a CD - errors?: I am trying to burn a CD-R with songs, but it ejects and displays an error message every time that the burn process is nearly complete. I made sure to set it to burning "audio disc" I have tried multiple different discs from the package that i bought, disconnected and...
  9. error burning cd

error burning cd: media player say cd burn is complete but the cd is still blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-burning-cd/8dc26dc8-cbbe-4a32-8a68-185ba5104352
  10. Multiple BSOD errors, possible fixes?

Multiple BSOD errors, possible fixes?: Like the title says, lately I've been experiencing random blue screen crashes. My computer also just simply blacks out, or blacks out during startup. Here's my crash dump: https://pastebin.com/fSgk7cPM. Help would be appreciated, thanks....