Windows 10: BSOD errors

Discus and support BSOD errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been getting BSOD errors for quite some time,it usually happens when i left my laptop alone with google chrome browser open while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sanatic, Jun 21, 2016.

1. sanatic Win User

BSOD errors

Hello all,

I've been getting BSOD errors for quite some time,it usually happens when i left my laptop alone with google chrome browser open while some BSOD errors happen when I'm playing game. Hopefully someone can teach me how to solve the problem.Thank you.

I have attached the ZIP file produced by your log collector tool.

:)

sanatic, Jun 21, 2016

2. Can't install KB3081455

I got so tired of these KB errors and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors I did a clean install of Windows 10. Originally it was an update from 7 to 10. This didn't fix the problems. I got this yesterday:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      BSOD error

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD error

• BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD error

• 2 unable to read memory warnings

SherryFelix, Jun 21, 2016
  3. CPU Errors, Memory Errors, and BSOD after Windows Update (KB4056892)

Unfortunately I can find no dump files on the machine. I have not run the system cleanup. Is it possible they were removed when I rolled back to the earlier restore point? That means all I have is the description of symptoms.

RulySuperset609, Jun 21, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD errors

It is a N15_17RD ... not explaining more about the manufacturer.

Go to the laptop/notebook manufacturer's website. Get the Intel display driver and Nvidia display driver for windows 10 from them.
    If those are older than your installed drivers, uninstall the presently installed display drivers.
    Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Report us for a next BSOD after doing that.

5. sanatic Win User
    Real sorry for the late reply, there's isn't a website for me to check the driver if it is the latest or not as they provide me a CD when i buy the laptop. I've tried asking them(technician support from their website), and they say it could be my OS problem.

sanatic, Jun 22, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    What is the brand of the notebook? Who is the manufacturer?

It is not the problem of the OS. It is the problem relating to mismatch graphics driver.

7. sanatic Win User
    It's a brand call illegear

sanatic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD errors

1. BSOD errors - Similar Threads - BSOD errors

2. Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Hi folks,My desktop has been getting the BSOD a few times since the beginning of the year. I did a system reset running Windows 11 at the beginning of the year. Since then, my PC has crashed 5 times - once in January, twice in March, and twice now in April. The PC has...
  3. Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Hi folks,My desktop has been getting the BSOD a few times since the beginning of the year. I did a system reset running Windows 11 at the beginning of the year. Since then, my PC has crashed 5 times - once in January, twice in March, and twice now in April. The PC has...
  4. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  5. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  6. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  8. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  9. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel NUC gets page fault errors