Windows 10: BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install

Discus and support BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with this Dell laptop for about 8 months now. Every two weeks or so, it either crashes with a BSOD, or simply screen freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenJameson, Jul 15, 2018.

1. BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install

I've been having trouble with this Dell laptop for about 8 months now. Every two weeks or so, it either crashes with a BSOD, or simply screen freezes (with audio stuttering) that requires a hard reset.

Dell recently replaced the motherboard and memory, which still did not fix the problem. They then suggested a fresh install of W10 which I did last week.

I had yet another BSOD tonight so I am putting this out here to see if anyone can pinpoint the source of the problem. Minidump is in the 1drive link.

I did a quick view of the dump and it talks about 1by1.exe - I am fairly sure it isn't the problem, but have gone ahead and downloaded a fresh copy just in case.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AliqVSRuvUUoaQ9cR3YGEB5LEZQ

:)

BenJameson, Jul 15, 2018

2. BSOD with fresh W10 install?

Ok so I got fed up with this and just tried to re install W10 (2nd time) and got more BSODs when all I had installed was

W10

GPU drivers

MOBO audio drivers

google toolbar

steam

1 game

THATS ALL! In 10 years of building PCs and installing OS's I have never had such a problem with installation. Typically its installed and done, but with W10 every single time I install it fresh, there is a BSOD.

JoshWaters, Jul 15, 2018
  3. BSOD with fresh W10 install?

I come here again for some more help. I started having this weird problem 2 weeks ago where my PC suddenly was taking 5+ minutes to boot instead of the standard 30 seconds or so. Every time I shut down and restarted it seemed to get worse and worse until
    today where it pretty much froze every time. Having enough of it I decided to just format and fresh install W10.

Well I am now getting random BSOD's again. It seems like every time I do a fresh install of W10 I get some random problem, so sick of it!

I am getting a System Service Exception (again) and I'm unsure how to check my dump files. So I come here for help in reading them. If someone can take a second to look it over and let me know what I might be able to do I would appreciate it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64386199/050316-166...

I have already checked both HDD and RAM and they came back clean.

Thank you for your time.

JoshWaters, Jul 15, 2018
  4. BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install

BSOD with fresh W10 install?

It is not a branded computer I built it myself a while back. the mobo is an ASUS M5A97 R2.0

Drivers - https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9BCE312CAA42198!7429&authkey=!AFA9axdY6Pm9nXk&ithint=file,txt

System info - https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9BCE312CAA42198!7428&authkey=!AGEWkX1oWcqGo00&ithint=file,txt

I havn't blue screened in over 12 hours, however every time I play a game, after about 20 minutes it will lock the pc up, if I leave it it just stays locked and doesn't produce any errors so I have to force shut down. I'm thinking its some driving I'm missing
    but drivers/BSODs are something I'm not as knowledgeable about.

The MOBO is up to date with the latest BIOS, I updated it about 5 months ago when I got a new HDD and was having BSODs then, when I updated the BIOS it stopped the blue screens and all was good, but now with a fresh install of W10 they are back.

EDIT: While playing a different game to narrow down the problems, it randomly closed itself without error....

EDIT2: Got about 3 minutes into the game and it locked up with that one to, however it didn't do a fully one, I could still hear the skype call and some sound but I still couldn't do anything, resulting in a forced shut down. I have also already uninstalled
    and reinstalled my video drivers for my gpu.

JoshWaters, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install

1. BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install - Similar Threads - BSOD fresh W10

2. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  3. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  4. Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install: Over the last week I have had continious bsod crashes that I am unable to identify the root cause for and they continue even after reinstalling windows. Is anyone able to look at the memory dmp for me and see if you can find the root...
  5. Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install: Over the last week I have had continious bsod crashes that I am unable to identify the root cause for and they continue even after reinstalling windows. Is anyone able to look at the memory dmp for me and see if you can find the root...
  6. Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD every day, even after fresh install

BSOD every day, even after fresh install: Hello there!Well I've been having BSODs very often, sometimes twice in the same hour, some days I don't have any.This is my systemI've already ran memtest+ a few times and it never found an issue, even went a few days with two sticks of ram out, since the issue was still...
  8. BSOD on gaming laptop even after fresh install

BSOD on gaming laptop even after fresh install: Hi I have been getting BSOD on my brand new laptop so i sent it back for warranty repair they changed the motherboard but then i still got blue screens so i sent it back they reloaded OS, then i still got blue screens i sent it back they changed the main board again. and now...
  9. Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.: Hi. I"m not new to the PC game by any means and I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of and even learned some new tricks. I got a new PCIe capture card Elgato 4K60 Pro for Christmas. I went to put it in. Everything worked fine for a couple hours, then multiple...
  10. Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Constant BSOD even after fresh install: I built this PC in 2010. It's time to replace for sure, but that doesn't excuse the constant crashing. Asus Maximus III Extreme (LGA-1156) Intel Core i7-860 AMD Radeon HD 5850 8GB DDR3-1600 (I have 16GB total in 2 sticks but only one stick installed atm) Kingston 120GB SSD -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installation crash pnp watchdog fresh uefi

2. bsod after fresh install