Windows 10: BSOD Every day or so

Discus and support BSOD Every day or so in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The system has been experiencing BSODs ever since upgrading to windows 10. No BSOD for 3+ months prior to upgrading (windows 7). The windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oddball, Feb 29, 2016.

1. oddball Win User

BSOD Every day or so

The system has been experiencing BSODs ever since upgrading to windows 10. No BSOD for 3+ months prior to upgrading (windows 7).

The windows 10 install is a fresh clean install not an upgrade from windows 7.

I have run sfc /scannow which did repair some files but two BSODs have occurred since. I have also turned on driver verification for the past two days (was enabled while the two most recent BSOD's occured).

Any help much appreciated.

:)

oddball, Feb 29, 2016

2. Every day about every half hour or so Edge/IE tells me that it has new content and I should refresh the page.

Hi,

It could be due to incorrect settings or missing updates or due to third party apps.

Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Try to run Microsoft Safety Scanner. It helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Safety Scanner - Windows Defender Security Intelligence

Anti Virus Disclaimer : Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Try in InPrivate and Compatibility mode and check.

Refer to "Pages aren't displaying correctly or appear blank" in the link below. Open IE, then press Shift+Ctrl+P to open IE in InPrivate.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

I suggest you to reset the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

For Edge:

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 29, 2016
  3. jfbetel1 Win User
    Every day about every half hour or so Edge/IE tells me that it has new content and I should refresh the page.

Original Title: Microsoft Edge

I'm using edge and every day about every half hour or so it tells me that it has new content and I should refresh the page. Well this is annoying and I would like to know if there is a way to stop it from doing this. It also happens in IE whenever I use
    it. Does anyone have a solution to this or is this a fault that can't be fixed?

jfbetel1, Feb 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Every day or so

BSOD Every day or so [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    CPU TEST

Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums & CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums & Download Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool

Note If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    Code: 4: kd> !errrec ffffe001fd0c8028 =============================================================================== Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe001fd0c8028 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d16a32cfafee16 Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 928 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 2/25/2016 14:21:55 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe001fd0c80a8 Section @ ffffe001fd0c8180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Micro-Architectural Error Flags : 0x00 CPU Version : 0x00000000000306c3 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe001fd0c80f0 Section @ ffffe001fd0c8240 Offset : 536 Length : 128 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004 CPU Id : c3 06 03 00 00 08 10 04 - bf fb fa 7f ff fb eb bf 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe001fd0c8240 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe001fd0c8138 Section @ ffffe001fd0c82c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : Internal timer (Proc 4 Bank 4) Status : 0xbe00000000800400 Address : 0xfffff803a78396ff Misc. : 0xfffff803a78396ff[/quote]

axe0, Mar 2, 2016
  5. oddball Win User
    Just wanted to say thank you for the suggestion, I disabled the overclock (which I had completely forgotten was there!) and the system has been stable since.

oddball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Every day or so

1. BSOD Every day or so - Similar Threads - BSOD Every

2. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  3. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  4. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  5. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  6. BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I really need help with my recent PC. I have had this PC for not even 6-8 months and has always been running very smoothly, custom built by topachat in France, with all drivers and windows always being up to date. Was mainly using it for making games and playing...
  7. BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11

BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I really need help with my recent PC. I have had this PC for not even 6-8 months and has always been running very smoothly, custom built by topachat in France, with all drivers and windows always being up to date. Was mainly using it for making games and playing...
  8. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...
  9. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...
  10. Constant 'memory management' BSOD every single day which has been occurring for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant 'memory management' BSOD every single day which has been occurring for months: Hi,So since I created my PC I have had BSOD's which got worse so I reinstalled windows and less BSOD's happen but they still occur every single day. I have ran most tests including SFC. CHDSK, Windows diagnostic and MemTest86 and I have had 0 errors. Sometimes my BSOD's are...