Windows 10: BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

Discus and support BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, im getting BSOD every day for a long period of time. im getting tired of all this can someone please help me, thanks, Baran 76267 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BaraNn, Jan 30, 2017.

1. BaraNn Win User

BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

Hello,
    im getting BSOD every day for a long period of time.

im getting tired of all this can someone please help me,

thanks,
    Baran

:)

BaraNn, Jan 30, 2017
  2. Massi8 Win User

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Error multiple times a day

Gerry, thank you for your help.

Here is the link with the files requested:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjFeXjP7qXyyhTPEGRga6feQE3OQ

Unfortunately the System Information output is in Italian (I changed the system language to English but msinfo32 doesn't seem to change). It shouldn't be too difficult to understand anyway, as the majority of terms are still in English.

Let me know if you need more.

Thanks,

Max

Massi8, Jan 30, 2017
  3. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Error multiple times a day

Please upload no more than three copies
    of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type File Explorer Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and
    "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information
    is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 30, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Jan 30, 2017
  5. BaraNn Win User
    BaraNn, Jan 30, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    Different BSOD.
    Out of 8 memory dumps there were 7 different BSOD error codes.
    The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
    - faulting (broken) hardware.
    - BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
    - overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. Please stop at least during troubleshooting.
    - compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
    - low-level driver/system problems within windows (SFC/DISM)
    - or even malware.

You are still on a early build of windows 10 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.161024-1825)

Update your system to the latest build and install all windows updates.
    This will improve the stability of your system and if your lucky may even stops the BSODs.

Update your BIOS to the latest version from your supportpage Access Denied there were many newer version with improve system stability.
    Check/update all your drivers to the latest version from your mobo supportpage (after installing the latest windows 10 build)

The latest dumpfile mentioned probably caused by hardware and one mentioned memory management.

Memory Test.
    You could diagnosing the system RAM. You can use the free tool "Memtest86+" to stress test the RAM.

How to run "Memtest"
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Tutorials
    Make sure you are using the latest version 5.01 - Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

You can stop the test even if a single error is found during the test. Otherwise continue the test for 8-10 passes and post a screenshot with next reply. 8 passes is the recommended bare minimum but more passes will give better result.

lifetec, Jan 30, 2017
  7. BaraNn Win User
    Thanks for the quick reply!

I have got this problem now for several months and some time ago i also asked an other forum for the same problem. But they couldn't help me and stopped responding. I did the Memtest at that time
    but there were 0 errors. i tested both RAM individually. I made screenshots but can't find them anymore.

I will update my windows to the latest build now and update my motherboard/BIOS tomorrow.

Do you know a program, that i can use to see which drivers can have a update?

Thanks again,
    Baran

Edit: i also got 2 more BSOD this evening with the crash code: NTFS.sys

BaraNn, Jan 30, 2017
  8. BaraNn Win User

Edit2: I can't seem to find the recent Windows update/ it says my system is already up-to-date.

BaraNn, Jan 30, 2017
  9. lifetec Win User
    I prefer updating drivers manually, because those so called driver update programs often install wrong versions of drivers.
    My first step is always the supportpage of (your) mobo/ or via device manager(windows) or googling.

Could you upload a new DM log collector with the 2 new BSOD.

lifetec, Jan 30, 2017
  10. BaraNn Win User
    Here it is.

BaraNn, Jan 31, 2017
  11. lifetec Win User
    lifetec, Jan 31, 2017
  12. BaraNn Win User
    So today i updated my windows. After some hours my pc completely froze and i restarted it and my pc got stuck in a BSOD loop. I resetted my windows from a usb. Maybe now i have resetted my pc crashes stop happening? Never stop believing *Smile.
    Will let you know when something happens.

i kept getting the BSOD: IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

BaraNn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day. - Similar Threads - BSOD every sometimes

2. Multiple BSODs every day. Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs every day. Laptop.: I will break this post up into sections for easy digestion. The "culprits" of the crashes, the errors they cause, the steps I've taken to try to figure it out or fix it, and my system specs. Any information or help that can be provided will be greatly appreciated!Multiple...
  3. Multiple BSODs every day. Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs every day. Laptop.: I will break this post up into sections for easy digestion. The "culprits" of the crashes, the errors they cause, the steps I've taken to try to figure it out or fix it, and my system specs. Any information or help that can be provided will be greatly appreciated!Multiple...
  4. Multiple BSODs every day. Laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time

Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time: I've been encountering about 5-6 blue screens a day with different reasons, which has been quite annoying when I'm in the middle of doing something important. If anyone could suggest any solutions or causes that would be great, thanks. DMP files:...
  6. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  7. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  8. Multiple BSODs Every Day

Multiple BSODs Every Day: Hello, I built a computer in the last couple months and I keep getting crashes with different BSOD messages. Some of the ones I've received are: -IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL -MEMORY MANAGEMENT -PFN LIST OCCRUPT -APC INDEX MISMATCH -KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE -DPC...
  9. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD: Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans. It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and...
  10. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BSOD sometimes