Windows 10: BSOD every Monday (BAD_POOL_CALLER) BugCheck 0xC1 sometimes 0xC2.

Discus and support BSOD every Monday (BAD_POOL_CALLER) BugCheck 0xC1 sometimes 0xC2. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello tenforums, I am experiencing a BSOD every Monday with either 0xC1 or 0xC2 BugCheck codes. The dump files seem to point to ntoskrnl. I at this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lexi, Mar 19, 2018.

1. lexi Win User

BSOD every Monday (BAD_POOL_CALLER) BugCheck 0xC1 sometimes 0xC2.

Hello tenforums,

I am experiencing a BSOD every Monday with either 0xC1 or 0xC2 BugCheck codes. The dump files seem to point to ntoskrnl. I at this point am stumped and do not know which direction to head in. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.TERMINAL-2-Tue_03_20_2018__74031_30.zip

:)

2. BSOD bad_pool_caller bugcheck 0xc2

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 19, 2018
  3. diriver63 Win User
    diriver63, Mar 19, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

You have an interesting pattern of crashes which must be telling you something.

What happens to your machine over the weekend that does not happen between weekdays?

What did you do differently between Thursday 15th and Friday 16th which might have caused the crash on the 16th?

philc43, Mar 19, 2018
  5. lexi Win User
    Friday prior to the crash I enabled Driver Verifier through the GUI and selected all non Microsoft drivers. It then crashed with BugCheck 0xC1. That was the first time seeing 0xC1. There is nothing that happens over the weekends differently than weekdays and there is no scheduled tasks that correlate to the time frame the PC crashes around.

6. philc43 Win User
    There is a program called autoruns that can be very useful at identifying programs that run in the background and tasks scheduled to run at specific times.

The crash dumps do not reveal very much to me other than confirming that you have driver verifier running. Do not continue to operate with Driver Verifier turned on. You are also on Windows 7 which is not what this forum is about. Please post a new thread on the SEVEN FORUMS.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD every Monday (BAD_POOL_CALLER) BugCheck 0xC1 sometimes 0xC2. - Similar Threads - BSOD every Monday

2. BSOD-0xC2: BAD_POOL_CALLER after running dgreadiness_v3.6 tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BSOD-0xC2: BAD_POOL_CALLER after running dgreadiness_v3.6 tool: BSOD-0xC2: BAD_POOL_CALLER after running dgreadiness_v3.6 tool. No matter how it is set, dump file cannot be generated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-0xc2-badpoolcaller-after-running/94236797-177c-4d52-b70e-a99eca2567a2
  3. Infrequent BSoD BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infrequent BSoD BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hi, I built my PC 12 days ago. I have two issues left after doing everything I knew until now. One is a BSoD/crash BAD_POOL_CALLER that happens ... sometimes. 5 days ago, 3 days ago and yesterday. One was while I was watching a low-res video in my browser and another was...
  4. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  5. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  6. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  7. Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller": Over the past week or so I've been getting random BSODs with the error "Bad_Pool_Caller" out of the blue with no warning at all *Mad. Usually only happens 1-2 times a day after using my PC for a while (20-40 minutes), If I restart it after the crash it's usually fine for the...
  8. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517
  9. Bsod - bad_pool_caller

Bsod - bad_pool_caller: Greets. First time ever I hear of this particular error code. As per instructions I include the debug zip used with your tool. I have also made an UNGINE Heaven Benchmark and have the result should it be needed. The BSOD happened while playing Lord of The Rings Online...
  10. bsod bad_pool_caller

bsod bad_pool_caller: have been having very very frequent bsod with the error bad_pool_caller. i'm not sure what details to add, but lmk. thanks. 32419

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod 0xc1

2. Bug Check 0xC2 BAD_POOL_CALLER

3. bugcheck 0xc1