Windows 10: BSOD every time rendering files from Premiere and Resolve. hal.dll+395

Discus and support BSOD every time rendering files from Premiere and Resolve. hal.dll+395 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently replaced the motherboard from a gaming 5 (gigabyte) to a ASUS Z97 and have got BSOD every time i render. I installed a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jaywes339, Sep 25, 2017.

1. jaywes339 Win User

BSOD every time rendering files from Premiere and Resolve. hal.dll+395

Hi,
    I have recently replaced the motherboard from a gaming 5 (gigabyte) to a ASUS Z97 and have got BSOD every time i render.

I installed a fresh version of windows on my 120 SSD and rendered and it was ok...for a week.
    Now working on larger video projects I get BSOD with:

hal.dll hal.dll+395cf fffff803`7cea2000 fffff803`7cf1e000 0x0007c000 0xf0cd6e34 08/01/2098 05:48:52 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 10.0.15063.502 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+25c22d fffff803`7c619000 fffff803`7cea2000 0x00889000 0x59ae237e 05/09/2017 05:09:34 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 10.0.15063.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

I have tried the following:
    I have tried an old graphics card
    running memtest
    removing memory
    disconnecting storage (internal) drives
    checked BIOS updates

I did read somewhere that my processor may be too quick for the board? It starts to render them freezes and dies.

Thanks in advance, unless i have to buy another £400 CPU!!!!

Jay

Any help appreciated

:)

jaywes339, Sep 25, 2017
  2. AngDean Win User

hal.dll+35f1f bsod error in Windows 10

OT- hal.dll+35f1f bsod

Hello,

There was a bsod just now, which is the first time I've experienced it - and should I be worrying about it?

This is what I got from BlueScreenView:

071816-24656-01.dmp

18/7/2016 8:23:23 PM

0x00000124

00000000`00000000

ffffe000`2db12028

00000000`b2000000

00000000`00100402

hal.dll

hal.dll+35f1f

x64

ntoskrnl.exe+142940

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071816-24656-01.dmp

What caused this? Thanks!

AngDean, Sep 25, 2017
  3. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure When Opening Adobe Premiere

, i have the same problem. I am working with Thea Render software. And everytime i open the program, BSOD. And it applied to every program that supports CUDA. I really need that CUDA feature because using only CPU for my work takes a looong time.

My computer : Asus N550JV, Vga Nvidia GT750M, Windows 8, currently upgraded to 16gb ram (ive checked the ram, and its in GOOD CONDITION. Because my friend told me to check the ram position/defects. It may be the issue)

My successful method : Try to uninstall the the Geforce driver, and ALL softwares that related to it. And download the oldest driver you can find at Nvidia Website.

From trial and fail :

v.361.43 = BSOD

v.358.50 = BSOD

v.353.62 = WORKING

Now im working while waiting for windows 8 latest update. Hoping they will fix the problem.

TaufikKartawijaya, Sep 25, 2017
  4. BSOD every time rendering files from Premiere and Resolve. hal.dll+395

Hi,

I just analyzed all of the dumps. All dumps showing the 0x124 stop code (in most cases an hardware problem). Deeper analysis show an processor "internal timer" error in the three dumps:

Code: GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE - Micro-Architectural Error - Internal timer (Proc 0 Bank 4) GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE - Micro-Architectural Error - Internal timer (Proc 0 Bank 4) GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE - Micro-Architectural Error - Internal timer (Proc 5 Bank 4)[/quote]
    BSOD every time rendering files from Premiere and Resolve. hal.dll+395 [​IMG]
    0x124

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

A 0x124 is one of the worst STOP codes to encounter for the sole reason that the dump files usually give nothing away as to the cause of the problem. WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) errors signify a problem with hardware but very rarely pinpoint the culprit. In these scenarios it is advised to run a series of hardware stress and diagnostic tests to try and pinpoint the problem.

Read carefully before proceeding.

Warning If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Diagnostic Test
    CPU TEST

Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

For Intel CPUs you can additionally use the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Note Monitor CPU temperatures with Speccy or HWiNFO64

Speccy
    Speccy gives you detailed information on every piece of hardware in your computer.

HWiNFO64
    Hardware Info (HWiNFO) is a powerful system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware.

Take Screenshots of it and post it here.

BSODHunter, Sep 25, 2017
  5. Can you provide us with the kernel memory dump please? Its located in C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP.
    You can upload it to an cloud service like dropbox or onedrive.

BSODHunter, Sep 25, 2017
  6. jaywes339 Win User

Failed on frequency. on speccy my temp didn't go above 60?

uploading memory dump now...

jaywes339, Sep 25, 2017
  7. jaywes339 Win User

Hi, so...its been working well all night, a solid 5 hours of editing and colour grading in Resolve. Hit Render and the temp steadily rises to 97 degrees and I get a BSOD.

Could it just be a case of new thermal paste? I have a corsair H55 water cooler on there at the moment.

jaywes339, Sep 26, 2017
  8. jaywes339 Win User

jaywes339, Sep 26, 2017
  9. MEMORY.DMP ist showing the same problem with CPU. 90 °C is too high. With an watercooled system it shouldnt go over 60 °C at maxed out stress. U have to check this. Cooling system itself or the thermal paste could be the problem. Check if CPU is correctly seated.

Code: MEMORY.DMP 0x00000124: [SPECIAL] WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (2017-09-25 00:06:51) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE WHEA Notify: Machine Check Exception Type: Micro-Architectural Error Error: Internal timer (Proc 0 Bank 4)[/quote]

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD every time rendering files from Premiere and Resolve. hal.dll+395 - Similar Threads - BSOD every rendering

2. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  3. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  4. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  5. BSOD from time to time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD from time to time: I experienced a lot of BSOD recently, at about once a week, with my win10 gaming laptop. The cause of BSOD varys every time, but the full memory dumps are all broken showed by some analysing tools. So I changes the dump option to minidump and got this dump file. While this...
  6. File Explorer not rendering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer not rendering: Hello all, On my Windows 10 PC, I am trying to open some files. So what I do, as most people would, is open File Explorer. But when I try to open file explorer, it opens but doesn't render. Can you please figure out what is happening? I also checked the checksum of...
  7. BSOD every time PC wakes from sleep mode

BSOD every time PC wakes from sleep mode: I wondered if anyone can provide any help with a very frustrating issue I have been having. My system is a fair few years old and I have never had any problems until recently. All of a sudden, a few weeks ago, I noted that every single time my PC wakes from sleep mode it BSOD...
  8. Bsod every time inturn the pc on

Bsod every time inturn the pc on: hello people i have a problem on my hp laptop, already did a memory test, disk check, format my hdd and reinstalled windows, but i keep getting memory managment or system thread exception or system service exception bsod every time i turn my laptop on atleast once then the...
  9. BSOD from time to time Dump file Attached

BSOD from time to time Dump file Attached: my pc goes BSOD from time to time specially when watching video or something that involves using data continuously(Buffering). Dump file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/w41l1dbztow3yt5/112818-7406-01.dmp?dl=0...
  10. Windows=HAL ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows=HAL ?: I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months...
Tags: