Windows 10: BSOD EVERYTIME PLAYING GAME, error 0x00000124, caused by driver hal.dl

Discus and support BSOD EVERYTIME PLAYING GAME, error 0x00000124, caused by driver hal.dl in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybody, i'm newbie here sorry if i make bad post or useless, but i feel i need u all help i got bsod everytime i playing game like Dota2,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leonardhy, Sep 13, 2016.

1. leonardhy Win User

BSOD EVERYTIME PLAYING GAME, error 0x00000124, caused by driver hal.dl

Hello everybody, i'm newbie here sorry if i make bad post or useless, but i feel i need u all help
    i got bsod everytime i playing game like Dota2, Warframe, NBA, etc.
    i already tried many ways from another thread but i think it doesn't work because my pc still got BSOD

i use
    proc i7-4790k
    vga zotac gtx 970
    ram 16gb
    psu corsair cx750m
    mobo msi b85-g41 pc mate

here is my bsod data in attachments

thank you

:)

leonardhy, Sep 13, 2016

2. Constant BSOD's on Windows 10, when trying to play League of Legends game. errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly Memory".

Everytime I try to play a game of League of Legends, I either blue screen loading in, during the game, or right before the game ends. I get a couple of random errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly
    Memory". I have an Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Graphics Card, and not only did I constantly try to fix if it was a driver issue, but I even clean installed new drivers twice and updated it. I still get constant BSOD's. :/

OP - Constant BSOD's on Windows 10

LightzRetra, Sep 13, 2016
  3. dogememes Win User
    how to fix event viewer error 10016 (DistributedCOM)

i am running windows 10 on a custom build pc. whenever i am playing games on it the computer seems to crash. sometimes the game just trash and sometimes i get a bsod error, and yes my computer can run the games i am playing. each bsod error always says
    that its a bad driver or something related to a driver but i dont know which. i have updated the drivers for anything i could (cpu, gpu, all that stuff) but still it leads back to a bad driver. and each time after the bsod i go into event viewer and there
    is always DistributedCOM 10016. i feel like this is what is causing the bsod but i dont know how to fix it. someone please help because im about to smash my pc if it keeps doing this.

dogememes, Sep 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi leonardhy,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

My apologies for the long wait, we've been very busy.

Do you still need help?

5. leonardhy Win User
    yes sir... i still need help...
    very hard to find to solve...
    many ways i do, but still the same... almost everyday...if i keep playin games, i will get bsod everytime i played...

leonardhy, Sep 17, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

7. leonardhy Win User
    thank u for your reply
    okey already finished deleting all pirated app..
    and then what should i do?
    thank you

leonardhy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD EVERYTIME PLAYING GAME, error 0x00000124, caused by driver hal.dl - Similar Threads - BSOD EVERYTIME PLAYING

2. BSOD caused by 0x00000124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD caused by 0x00000124: I've been getting a BSOD under this error for about a year now, I've done a system reset and nothing's fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-caused-by-0x00000124/ee169a5b-f007-4e73-b880-a59298a408f8
  3. BSOD playing Assassins Creed Origins, error 0x00000124

BSOD playing Assassins Creed Origins, error 0x00000124: Hello! Only when I play Assassins Creed Origins this happens. I've attached the required files. Please tell me if I need to give any other information. Thank you in advance! 112863
  4. BSOD error 0x00000124

BSOD error 0x00000124: Attachment 114444 Hello, I got 2 consecutive crashes while playing rainbow 6 siege. The first time it simply freeze. The second time I got BSOD. Can anyone help me pinpoint the problem? Zip file attached Thank 73089
  5. BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124

BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124: A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk...
  6. BSOD/System Lock playing World Of Warcraft, error 0x00000124

BSOD/System Lock playing World Of Warcraft, error 0x00000124: Good afternoon, Over the past week, I have encountered a BSOD or Hard Lock approximately 20 minutes after starting to play World of Warcraft. I believe the error code that I am receiving is 0x00000124. I was looking through the Event Viewer to find out exactly what went...
  7. BSOD while gaming error 0x00000124

BSOD while gaming error 0x00000124: Sudden and hard freezing while gaming. Luckily. My system rebooted this time after the freeze and I seen the error in event viewer. I do know its hardware related. I just don't know what. I really lucked out. Because this whole time. It just hard freezes and cant do nothing....
  8. Crashing (no BSOD) while playing games 0x00000124

Crashing (no BSOD) while playing games 0x00000124: I get random crashes usually while playing more graphics intensive games but sometime out of the blue. I've had multiple crashing problems ever since I've had this compute but It hasn't inconvienced me much. I upgraded to windows 10 and it seems to pretty much only crash...
  9. BSOD while playing Overwatch: error 0x00000124

BSOD while playing Overwatch: error 0x00000124: Hey guys, I just recently downloaded Overwatch and started playing a few hours ago when I suddenly got a BSOD that stated "Whea Uncorrectable Error" as a code. This is a fairly new laptop that I've had for less than 6 months. I've gotten a handful of BSODs over the past 6...
  10. BSOD playing any game for any period of time, error 0x00000124

BSOD playing any game for any period of time, error 0x00000124: So i just got a vanilla installation going for about a week and this started happening. Also ran sfc nothing returned, cleaned the register did not help. ran cpu stress test no result. Will run memtest overnight, after having ran 9 runtroughs this morning without any...
Tags: