Windows 10: BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts

Discus and support BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a constant BSOD. It runs stable for maybe 30 minutes or sometimes less then the system reboots. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.15063... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chitownsmokin, Aug 12, 2017.

1. BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts

I am getting a constant BSOD. It runs stable for maybe 30 minutes or sometimes less then the system reboots. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.15063 Build 15063 running an Samsumg 850 EVO SSD firmware EXM04B6Q and 2 - 3TB Seagate drives formated through windows storage space ReFS Raid 1. I have conflict hardware resources as follows:

I/O Port 0x00000000-0x00000CF7 PCI Express Root Complex
    I/O Port 0x00000000-0x00000CF7 Direct memory access controller
    I/O Port 0x000003C0-0x000003DF NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    I/O Port 0x000003C0-0x000003DF PCI-to-PCI Bridge IRQ 16 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    IRQ 16 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    IRQ 16 Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B3C
    Memory Address 0xA0000-0xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    Memory Address 0xA0000-0xBFFFF PCI Express Root Complex
    Memory Address 0xA0000-0xBFFFF PCI-to-PCI Bridge
    IRQ 19 Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B26
    IRQ 19 Texas Instruments 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
    I/O Port 0x000003B0-0x000003BB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    I/O Port 0x000003B0-0x000003BB PCI-to-PCI Bridge

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 drivers are updated to version 342.01 and are enabled in SLI mode with PhysX settings as Processor GeForce GTX 230 (2). It is a home build Intel Core i5 CPU 670 @ 3.47 16GB RAM.. The log is attached per the instructions. Any assistance would be great. I have tried about everything at this point and cannot fix the issue

:)

chitownsmokin, Aug 12, 2017

2. IRQ conflict in Windows 10 but option to change interrupt grayed out

For as long as I have had Windows 10, I have been plagued by IRQ-related BSOD's. I finally learned that IRQ conflicts may be to blame. Using device manager, I learned that two devices, the USB enhanced host controller and my Nvidia GeForce GTX 645 graphics
    card seem to be on the same IRQ. See the pic below.

I read that, to change interrupts for a particular device, I am to go into the device properties, click on the resources tab, turn off "automatic" settings and change the IRQ to one that does not appear to be in use. I would change one of the IRQ 16 devices
    to IRQ 18, as that appears unused. However, neither device's resources tab appears to allow me to change any of the settings, as the "automatic" settings box is grayed out.

Is this an actual conflict that could be responsible for the BSOD's or is Windows managing these resources so that this is unlikely to be my BSOD issue? IF the former, what can I do about this if the "automatic" settings box is grayed out?

The computer always is powered on. Crashes occur randomly, at any time, whether the computer is in use or idle. To my knowledge, all drivers are current as I try to stay up to date on them.

I appreciate any tips you can provide. My tech expertise level is middling, so simpler explanations are better. BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts :) Thanks.

BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts [​IMG]
    that

MikeRubin2, Aug 12, 2017
  3. Artopsy Win User
    Windows (10) and Irq conflict

Maybe i didn't explain well.

I have seen one blue screen in the last year. the machine does not crash, it freezes. mouse won't move hd light doesn't flicker, frozen locked.

because of this there are no minidump files and no memory.dmp files

i did turn on a trap and I have some 1.4 MB crashdump files.

that is the file that shows me there are AMD drivers on my intel system (again, is that normal?)

if you want a couple of these files i will upload them.

If all devices in the device manager are enabled it will freeze within 5 minutes

if all devices that conflict irqs are disabled the system runs for hours.

what I leave enabled is

nividia video irq 16

HD audio irq 17

ehternet controller irq 18

sata achi controller irq 19

hd audio controller irq 22

usb host controller irq 23

if I load the primary usb controler or the wifi they go to irq 16 and the system freezes

if i load MSPro/xD controller it goes to irq 18 and they system freezes.

Artopsy, Aug 12, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

5. The windows software was Pre-installed on the CPU when purchased. Please advise how to fix this issue with non-genuine Windows so the route issue can be addressed.

chitownsmokin, Aug 12, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    No help will be provided whilst piracy is present.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts

1. BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeFroce GTX 260 - IRQ 16 & 19 Conflicts - Similar Threads - BSOD EVGA P55FTW

2. windows server 2012/16/19 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows server 2012/16/19 upgrade: Hi all , I am facing troubles while doing the upgrade from windows server 2016 Evaluation standard to Windows server 2019 Evaluation Standard . I can do a clean upgrade ,wiping out the personal files and apps , but I need to keep those files and apps . However I can't choose...
  3. windows server 2012/16/19 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows server 2012/16/19 upgrade: Hi all , I am facing troubles while doing the upgrade from windows server 2016 Evaluation standard to Windows server 2019 Evaluation Standard . I can do a clean upgrade ,wiping out the personal files and apps , but I need to keep those files and apps . However I can't choose...
  4. IRQ conflicts spotted on Windows 10 HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQ conflicts spotted on Windows 10 HP Laptop: I have spotted some resource conflicts, including an IRQ conflict, on my Windows 10 HP laptop while looking into System Information. Is there a way to fix them and should i be concerned? I uninstalled the HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor device, but after the next restart...
  5. Windows10 - IRQ conflict problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 - IRQ conflict problem: Hi, My laptop has a serious IRQ conflict problem. The process "system interrupt" shows a very high CPU% usage, especially after the system boot 100%. During the high CPU% usage of "system interrupt", the keyboard does not response at all. Here below are some information about...
  6. High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750: I had this problem back in 2016, RMA the card and the new card had the same whine only not as loud. Went away after awhile and has been gone until last week when it came back. It's very, very annoying. What I find very weird is if I move my mouse even a little bit, the whine...
  7. Updating since 08/19/16

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating since 08/19/16: I have not used my Win 10 Laptopn since August 19, 2016 and coincidentally have a Paragon Backup of the computer on that date. Today, I fired it up and of course wound up with a update. After the update cycle Winver shows version 15111 O S build 10586.494. Does that sound...
  8. BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeForce GTX 260

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeForce GTX 260: I am getting a constant BSOD. It runs stable for maybe 30 minutes or sometimes less then the system reboots. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.15063 Build 15063 running an Samsumg 850 EVO SSD firmware EXM04B6Q and 2 - 3TB Seagate drives formated through windows storage space...
  9. Install EVGA GTX 1050ti, black screen upon boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Install EVGA GTX 1050ti, black screen upon boot: I tried to install an EVGA GTX 1050 TI GPU today and when I booted the system after installation all I could get was a black screen. My system: - Dell Studio XPS 9100, CPU I7-930, 9GB Ram, 525W Power Supply - These are the steps I took to install: -- Flashed Bios (A04) --...
  10. System Interrupts - IRQ conflict - 525(?) IRQs!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Interrupts - IRQ conflict - 525(?) IRQs!!: I haven't seen IRQ conflicts commonly since the heady days of Windows 95, when you would do something to your system, boot up and BANG! BSOD! Now I like playing with old systems, and ever since last summer have been trying to get an Acer Travelmate 2423 Intel Celeron M...