Windows 10: BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

Discus and support BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have gotten a bunch of BSOD due to this problem last few days, cleared out minidump folder so there wouldn't be anything unrelated to this problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vaargen, Sep 6, 2015.

1. vaargen Win User

BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

Have gotten a bunch of BSOD due to this problem last few days, cleared out minidump folder so there wouldn't be anything unrelated to this problem and used your program to capture the information to see what you guys could find that would help me.

I seen a few others posted about this and we all have the same basic problem, very old driver(2013) and no official or unofficial driver to update with but saw that some of the guys had other programs that triggered the bug and the system blamed the driver and I hope this is the case for me.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide you with and thanks for helping us *Smile

:)

vaargen, Sep 6, 2015
  2. ms001123 Win User

Irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) BSOD error.

Original title: BSOD

Im getting page fault in nonpage are,irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) bsod`s. Can some1 please help me.

ms001123, Sep 6, 2015
  3. ms001123 Win User
    Irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) BSOD error.

Im getting page fault in nonpage are,irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) bsod`s. Can some1 please help me.

ms001123, Sep 6, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi vaargen,

Welcome to the 10forums.

According to the dump there are a few drivers blamed.
    The Network In/Output system
    The NIC (Network Interface Card) driver

My guess is that Daemon tools is the root of the problem.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

axe0, Sep 6, 2015
  5. vaargen Win User
    Hi axe0 and thanks for the fast reply.

I saw when reading through the other posts that daemon tools can cause problems, so I uninstalled it yesterday with REVO to be sure to erase as much as possible from my computer and when checking with SPTD, it said it didn't find any version on my system.

Any other tips?

vaargen, Sep 6, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    A few to start with.
    Driver verifier to get the driver that is really causing the issue.
    NTFS.sys was also flagged, but I understand that it has something to do with the hard drive.

Please run first HDD diagnostics and driver verifier after HDD diagnostics is done

Diagnostic Test
    HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...s-how-use.html

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdskhttp://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...isk-check.html

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial run driver verifier.

Some windows drivers are blamed in a few crashes, but that usually means that a 3rd party driver is actually the cause.
    Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ

2. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  3. Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys: I have been getting the "blue screen of death" for a few months now. It only seems to happen when I am on video calls over Zoom. Here is a link to the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq-2kr212YARjkU1HESRGUTASEJC?e=A2nRRs What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Etd.sys Driver Irlq Not Less or Equal - Legion Y520

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Etd.sys Driver Irlq Not Less or Equal - Legion Y520: submitted by /u/Rockman98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqyn4a/etdsys_driver_irlq_not_less_or_equal_legion_y520/
  5. Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys

Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys: So these BSODs have been bugging me for quite a while now. Sometimes they just appear completely at random. I just had a 2 month clean go, and then it came back 3 times in 2 days. At other times, they seem to link with windows update, which goes like this: I get a...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...
  8. Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys: A couple of times a week my computer will freeze and the audio goes go into a loop, followed by a BSOD showing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blaming L1C63x64.sys (Atheros LAN). This generally happens when playing games, though I've had it once or twice while just watching a...
  9. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  10. bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64

bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64: hi, im a complete luddite to be honest so need all the help possible... i play mostly one game, Hawken. I just upgraded from win7 pro to win10 pro. I used to get a different BSOD in win7 and only now and again. Now in 10 i get it 4/5/6 times a day, sometimes it just keeps...
Tags: