Windows 10: BSOD for js issue

Discus and support BSOD for js issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 58224 Hope i did this correctly 36965 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bruinator, Jan 10, 2016.

1. bruinator Win User

BSOD for js issue

Attachment 58224

Hope i did this correctly

:)

bruinator, Jan 10, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

how do I open a .js file using windows 10?

What is JS File Format

BulldogXX, Jan 10, 2016
  3. E52 (S60.3FP2) Standard Internet browser crashes the phone :-(

No, I am talking about the javascript file. s60 browser has a problem when a HTML file which uses a big JS file (> 2-3 MB) is loaded from another HTML. for that I have divided the Huge JS file into 2 smaller JS files.

manoharyes---01, Jan 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD for js issue

Hi bruinator,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The Bitdefender Firewall driver is reading the information of the network in the memory when the priority for the data request is too high, that is what I believe caused the crash.
    Code: ffffd000`263f4448 fffff801`389771e7Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Firewall\bdfwfpf.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfwfpf.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfwfpf.sys bdfwfpf+0x71e7[/quote] According to the logs provided this seems to be a single crash, single bluescreens are handled by Windows.
    You wouldn't have anything to worry *Smile

It is however recommended to update the Qualcomm network drivers
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start end module name fffff801`3ac70000 fffff801`3ac92000 L1C63x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys Image name: L1C63x64.sys Timestamp: Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5) CheckSum: 0002612D ImageSize: 00022000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD for js issue

1. BSOD for js issue - Similar Threads - BSOD issue

2. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  3. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  4. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  5. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  6. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  7. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  8. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  9. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  10. Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480

Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480: Hi Microsoft Team,I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out regarding a frustrating issue I've been experiencing with my Dell Latitude 7480 laptop. Despite trying numerous troubleshooting steps, including a full system restore, I'm still encountering frequent Blue Screen of...