Windows 10: BSOD/Freezing from gaming/Youtube

Discus and support BSOD/Freezing from gaming/Youtube in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I get BSOD at what seems to be at random times. It could BSOD with in minutes of starting my PC or after a couple of hours of it running or at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SqaudLeader, May 28, 2018.

1. BSOD/Freezing from gaming/Youtube

Hello! I get BSOD at what seems to be at random times. It could BSOD with in minutes of starting my PC or after a couple of hours of it running or at anytime in between. I believe it to be a driver issue or a Memory issue but I am uncertain. I am running four memory sticks and run into hardware issue, but if I run just two of the sticks doesn't matter what order the sticks are they run fine. I ran memory test and it did not find anything
    I usually only have Steam and Chrome open when this occurs.
    The DM Log Collector file is attached.

:)

SqaudLeader, May 28, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 28, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, May 28, 2018
Thema:

BSOD/Freezing from gaming/Youtube

1. BSOD/Freezing from gaming/Youtube - Similar Threads - BSOD Freezing gaming

2. Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.: Hi!I have an issue with YouTube videos not playing in the background. I use double monitor set up and like to listen to podcasts or other YouTube media while gaming. Unfortunately when I boot up a game, video on second monitor freezes audio as well, This is related to the...
  3. Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.: Hi!I have an issue with YouTube videos not playing in the background. I use double monitor set up and like to listen to podcasts or other YouTube media while gaming. Unfortunately when I boot up a game, video on second monitor freezes audio as well, This is related to the...
  4. Youtube causes win11 gaming computer to freeze and crash

Youtube causes win11 gaming computer to freeze and crash: It freezes 99% of the time forcing me to manually shutdown. Sometimes I can even still move my mouse pointer around the screen, but can't do anything else, not even ctrl+alt+del to bring up task manager.AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core, NVidia GeForce RTX 3060, 16gb ram.Double...
  5. Youtube freezing when gaming Grapeshot's Atlas...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube freezing when gaming Grapeshot's Atlas...: Hello all, an avid gamer here.... and while all the service hosts Microshaft, Spottifry, YouNoob and all the other careless money-grabbing low-quality-streaming media companies are preferring people to stream content as compared to me keeping local copies of music...Answer me...
  6. Youtube freezing when gaming Grapeshot's Atlas...

Youtube freezing when gaming Grapeshot's Atlas...: Hello all, an avid gamer here.... and while all the service hosts Microshaft, Spottifry, YouNoob and all the other careless money-grabbing low-quality-streaming media companies are preferring people to stream content as compared to me keeping local copies of music...Answer me...
  7. COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.

in Windows 10 Support
    COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.: Hi all, I recently build a new PC, 2-3 weeks old. All new parts... I noticed while playing game (WoW) and watching youtube on a different monitor (I run 2x 4k monitors). My PC will completely locked up, I can still hear the sound of the game playing in the background, but I...
  8. COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.: Hi all, I recently build a new PC, 2-3 weeks old. All new parts... I noticed while playing game (WoW) and watching youtube on a different monitor (I run 2x 4k monitors). My PC will completely locked up, I can still hear the sound of the game playing in the background, but I...
  9. Freezing from gaming/Youtube

Freezing from gaming/Youtube: Hello! I get BSOD at what seems to be at random times. It could BSOD with in minutes of starting my PC or after a couple of hours of it running or at anytime in between. I believe it to be a driver issue or a Memory issue but I am uncertain. I am running four memory sticks...
  10. BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen: I've tried so many things to no avail. Finally came to my senses to post on a forum. 40871

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod gaming youtube