Windows 10: bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B

Discus and support bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1) For startup and recovery system failure: a) un-check automatically restart b) reboot > confirm the setting change 2) For Ccleaner un-check: a)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by namco1, Mar 7, 2018.

1. namco1 Win User

bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B

i already did..reboot...not yet

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  2. zbook New Member

1) Open the BIOS and post images for
    3.3, 5 and 12 voltage values
    CPU voltage and frequency

2) Make a brand new restore point
    3) Windows driver verifier is a tool which tests drivers. It will repetitively produce BSOD until all misbehaving drivers are fixed or until the tool is turned off.

a) Use the settings in this link for the customized test settings:
    Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Community

b) Use the information in this link to turn off Windows driver verifier after each BOSD:
    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

The computer may become sluggish or the boots may become slower when using Windows driver verifier.
    The tool will be used for 48 hours and then an additional 36 hours after the last BSOD.

After each BSOD > use the Windows advanced troubleshooting menu to turn off the tool. Then return to the desktop and run the beta log collector > post a new zip into the thread

zbook, Mar 8, 2018
  3. namco1 Win User
    bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B [​IMG]

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

1) For Prime95 what were:
    a) test duration
    b) maximum temperature
    c) was there any hangs/freezing?

2) For FurMark what were:
    a) test duration
    b) maximum temperature
    c) was there any hangs/freezing or display artifacts?

3) Download and install the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
    When the test completes please use the Microsoft snipping tool to post an image into the thread.

Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool:
    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool:
    The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

zbook, Mar 8, 2018
  5. namco1 Win User
    for prime 95
    the test duration was 3 hours and 34 minutes...like the image i posted...it is written
    the max temperature was 70 for core 4(0,1,2,3,4,5)
    no freezing at all
    average temps for all core was 65

for furmark i it is displayed with the images
    test duration was 1 hour and 4 min
    max temp was 82
    no...no freezing or artifacts,,,hangs

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  6. namco1 Win User

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  7. namco1 Win User
    what to do now
    I got bsod because of the windows driver verifier
    The stop code is: Driver_verifier detected violation
    What failed: iocbios2.sys

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  8. namco1 Win User

It doesn't restart by itself
    Should i do?

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  9. namco1 Win User
    I can't enter windows
    Should i now go to the restore point that i have did

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  10. zbook New Member
    The automatically restart was unchecked so that you would be able to view the BSOD window.
    On the BSOD window you will see the bugcheck and may see the misbehaving driver.
    Then after each BSOD you will need to return to the desktop.
    In order to return to the desktop you will reboot and open the windows advanced troubleshooting menu > startup options > restart > select #6 safe mode with command prompt > type: verifier /reset

zbook, Mar 8, 2018
  11. namco1 Win User
    Thank you very much for help
    So i did write the bugcheck and misbehavior driver
    How i go to windows troubleshooter

namco1, Mar 8, 2018
  12. namco1 Win User
    I typed what you had wrote and the command told me that i need to reboot(reboot it from the restart button) so i did but bsod it shows again with the same bugcheck and the misbehaving driver
    What should i do...did i make a mistake?

namco1, Mar 9, 2018
  13. namco1 Win User

Will the system restore is the option now

namco1, Mar 9, 2018
  14. namco1 Win User
    ok thank you i just entered
    well..is the bugcheck and what failed is clear now
    anyway i will upload the bsod file through beta log collector

namco1, Mar 9, 2018
  15. namco1 Win User
    the bsod beta log collector attachment

namco1, Mar 9, 2018
Thema:

1. bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B - Similar Threads - bsod freezing playing

2. 0x124 PSHED.dll playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0x124 PSHED.dll playing GTA V: Hello! So I was playing GTA V at the time my system crashed. When it booted back to the logon screen I entered my password and then immediately crashed again. Not sure why it's suddenly crashing because it's been perfectly fine for the past few months and powered on for hours...
  3. BSoD when playing GTA V

BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  4. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1: Hello everyone it would be a great pleasure if i get some help from the community I am facing this problem since last 1 month I tried every solution but it aint working My computer specs are Windows 10 Home Processor-AMD FX 6300 Sic Core Processor 3.50 GHz Ram-12GB...
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1: Hello everyone it would be a great pleasure if i get some help from the community I am facing this problem since last 1 month I tried every solution but it aint working My computer specs are Windows 10 Home Processor-AMD FX 6300 Sic Core Processor 3.50 GHz Ram-12GB...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

7. BSOD while playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  8. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing GTA V: hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only. idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at...
  9. BSOD While Playing GTA V

BSOD While Playing GTA V: Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I...
  10. BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b

BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b: I get the blue screen anytime i play gta v, it can happen from a few minutes to a few hours in. I recently had a 8gb stick of vengeance ram go bad idk if this could be causing part of the problem but i wanted to add it. The source of the blue screen is from my ntoskrnl.exe....
Tags: