BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, First post. Thanks for the terrific forum. So sometimes I get either one of these: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ItsThatGuy, Jun 13, 2018.

1. ItsThatGuy Win User

Hi all,

First post. Thanks for the terrific forum.

So sometimes I get either one of these:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I took out most of my RAM and thought that fixed it. I slowly added RAM back in and I've been running on 3(24GB) out 4 sticks or RAM for a while (maybe a week) and haven't had a problem until the last 24hrs where I've had 3 BSODs. So I thought it was RAM but it might not be. Usually, I was getting a BSOD everyday or more. I have been using Blue Screen View to look at the dump files but it seems like you guys have some better analysis so that's why I'm here.

I've run the memtest86 USB stick a few times but I haven't been able to wait for 8 passes since I had 32GB installed and that was going to require me to run the test for many days. Left overnight, I think it made it through 2 passes with no errors but I realize this is considered inconclusive.

In the collection of dump files attached, you'll see some from May and then there's a gap until yesterday when it started happening again.

:)

ItsThatGuy, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jun 14, 2018
  3. abeltensor Win User
    BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

I've been on windows 10 for quite a while now (at least 6-10 months). Recently, my computer started having these System Service Exception BSOD while under high loads: playing games, running a virtual box, installing programs etc etc etc. They are infrequent
    enough that i can browse the internet and play a few games but annoying enough that its causing all kinds of problems when i try to play some of the more graphical and CPU heavy games.

Yesterday i decided to reinstall windows 10 fresh as a result of the system_service_exception BSODs that i was getting figuring that perhaps the problem was undetectable malware or a fragmented registry, but after i was able to reinstall windows i started
    getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD/pointer errors. WhoCrashed shows that its probably a software problem but it doesn't give me any specificity.

I asked this same question on the tom's hardware forums with my DMP files and a guy said that it might be my Razer keyboard drivers which would make some sense considering that I just had to start using this keyboard because my newer one (Razer blackwidow
    ultimate) suddenly died. I reinstalled the drivers and removed the service in hopes that that would fix things and it stopped the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD (at least to my knowledge) but instead I got a system service error while attempting to play a game.
    I also ran Memtest86 last night for about 10 hours but there were no errors in my RAM sticks and I tried to run driver verifier but it got hung in a boot loop on my Sata controller driver due to verification problems and nothing that would actually cause
    these errors.

If anyone has any ideas that might help me i would appreciate it.

My rig:

asustek m5a99fx pro R2.0 + AMD FX 8350

16 gigs DDR3 RAM, 1T HD, Nvidia GTX 770 GPU

abeltensor, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Rudolfos0 Win User

BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD Hal dll

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: Windows has been crashing alot lately, sometimes giving me the memory dump blue screen and restarting on its own. i get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen which does nothing and forces me to manually restart the computer. Iv tried updating drivers for all my hardware, but...
  3. hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

in Windows 10 Customization
    hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC: HOPING for a answer bsod error code does this mean I need to get a new computer? Really tired of trying to make this one work almost 2 years since I updated to the free windows 10 wasn't long after bsod just now able to get to advanced settings any help very much appreciated...
  4. Windows 10 machine with BSOD in under 30 seconds every boot, started after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 machine with BSOD in under 30 seconds every boot, started after 1803 update: I have a system running Windows 10 that is fairly new (less than 2 years old). When the 1803 update first came out it hosed the machine - it would not get through boot. I don't remember the details any more, but through searching the web stumbled upon something that worked,...
  5. BSOD jugando overwatch/fornite me da un pantallazo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD jugando overwatch/fornite me da un pantallazo: Hola primero que todo soy nuevo en esta pagina web y quiero compartir lo que me esta pasando. Al jugar overwatch/fornite sin motivo alguno me da un pantallazo de cualquier color sea rojo,verde,gris,blanco,naranja y ya eh hablado con los tecnicos del juego y nada no encuentran...
  6. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on Surface Book 2

Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on Surface Book 2: So I have been getting the Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on my Surface Book 2 since about two weeks ago, after I installed VM Player on the system. I naturally thought that it was the driver for VMWare causing the issue so I did a full uninstall but the problem still...
  7. Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.: Had this problem for over a year, don't know what's causing it. 116283
  8. Hard Locks and BSODs on boot (with no dumps)

Hard Locks and BSODs on boot (with no dumps): Evening all, It's been a while since I've posted in any of these forums so bear with me. We have a Dell XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 that does one of these two things at least once a week: - Boot fine, operate for a while, then hard lock. No BSOD ever displayed and no...
  9. Frequent BSOD - IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - tcpip.sys

Frequent BSOD - IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - tcpip.sys: I've been seeing more and more frequent BSODs this past week with error code IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and citing tcpip.sys as the fault. I updated every driver I could think of, no dice. I tried driver verifier, and it crashed before boot about a dozen times pointing at a...
  10. BSOD after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after Windows update: Hello - We have several computers Windows 10 (40) that keep go to BSOD and restarting. I was able to get into safe mode and uninstall updates and everything seems to work good, but after a restart it is the same process. I have stopped updates on the computers for now - but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bsod irql_not_less_or_equal hal.dll