BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi all, First post. Thanks for the terrific forum. So sometimes I get either one of these: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ItsThatGuy, Jun 13, 2018.

1. ItsThatGuy Win User

Hi all,

First post. Thanks for the terrific forum.

So sometimes I get either one of these:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I took out most of my RAM and thought that fixed it. I slowly added RAM back in and I've been running on 3(24GB) out 4 sticks or RAM for a while (maybe a week) and haven't had a problem until the last 24hrs where I've had 3 BSODs. So I thought it was RAM but it might not be. Usually, I was getting a BSOD everyday or more. I have been using Blue Screen View to look at the dump files but it seems like you guys have some better analysis so that's why I'm here.

I've run the memtest86 USB stick a few times but I haven't been able to wait for 8 passes since I had 32GB installed and that was going to require me to run the test for many days. Left overnight, I think it made it through 2 passes with no errors but I realize this is considered inconclusive.

In the collection of dump files attached, you'll see some from May and then there's a gap until yesterday when it started happening again.

:)

ItsThatGuy, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

3. abeltensor Win User
    BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

I've been on windows 10 for quite a while now (at least 6-10 months). Recently, my computer started having these System Service Exception BSOD while under high loads: playing games, running a virtual box, installing programs etc etc etc. They are infrequent
    enough that i can browse the internet and play a few games but annoying enough that its causing all kinds of problems when i try to play some of the more graphical and CPU heavy games.

Yesterday i decided to reinstall windows 10 fresh as a result of the system_service_exception BSODs that i was getting figuring that perhaps the problem was undetectable malware or a fragmented registry, but after i was able to reinstall windows i started
    getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD/pointer errors. WhoCrashed shows that its probably a software problem but it doesn't give me any specificity.

I asked this same question on the tom's hardware forums with my DMP files and a guy said that it might be my Razer keyboard drivers which would make some sense considering that I just had to start using this keyboard because my newer one (Razer blackwidow
    ultimate) suddenly died. I reinstalled the drivers and removed the service in hopes that that would fix things and it stopped the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD (at least to my knowledge) but instead I got a system service error while attempting to play a game.
    I also ran Memtest86 last night for about 10 hours but there were no errors in my RAM sticks and I tried to run driver verifier but it got hung in a boot loop on my Sata controller driver due to verification problems and nothing that would actually cause
    these errors.

If anyone has any ideas that might help me i would appreciate it.

My rig:

asustek m5a99fx pro R2.0 + AMD FX 8350

16 gigs DDR3 RAM, 1T HD, Nvidia GTX 770 GPU

4. Rudolfos0 Win User

BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Thema:

BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD Hal dll

1. Sudden BSOD/Restart, Unable to Boot, Bootres.dll Corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD/Restart, Unable to Boot, Bootres.dll Corrupted: Hello, I have had an issue starting last afternoon where my PC hard-restarted in the middle of use and was unable to boot back into Windows 10. I have had issues with screen flickering and the screen suddenly turning black before and this is the second time it hard resetted...
  2. BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hi all! I have been combating a BSOD issue for a couple months now. It started a couple of months after I upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard, And RAM. The codes ranged from MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, to page file stuff, to NFTS file system a couple times... I have...
  3. BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts

BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts: Have had two occurrences of this BSOD but since the AOMEI product has previously been running for quite some time with no problem I think this was triggered by something else. I suspect that it has something to do with the "sleep" facility used by aVast Clean Up. 112535
  4. Plagued with Continous BSOD

Plagued with Continous BSOD: Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back...
  5. I get BSOD multiple times a day and it says: video dxgkrnl fatal error

I get BSOD multiple times a day and it says: video dxgkrnl fatal error: Everyday, my computer crashes and crashes over and over and it doesn't stop(10 times or more). I always get the blue screen of death and most of the time it says video dxgkrnl fatal error. Usually it happens when I'm playing games on steam. 112469
  6. Random BSOD tcpip.sys when browsing webpages

Random BSOD tcpip.sys when browsing webpages: This has been a reoccurring problem for a while. Its like it comes and goes away rather randomly. However today, my computer BSOD'd when I was just trying to read articles on Free MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com. Like I would go there and open a few tabs and then boom...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs: I came back today around 10 P.M. to find out that my computer had a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD 2 weeks after I had the same BSOD, though I'm unsure if fltmgr.sys or something else caused it: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused by fltmgr.sys - Windows 10 Forums . I followed...
BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION solved