Windows 10: BSOD happening every day now

Discus and support BSOD happening every day now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started getting this bsod a few weeks ago. Lately the screen is unreadable when everything crashes however before it started doing that I would get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arrav, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Arrav Win User

BSOD happening every day now

I started getting this bsod a few weeks ago. Lately the screen is unreadable when everything crashes however before it started doing that I would get WHEA_uncorrectable_error. Any help would be appreciated.

I've attached the debug folder like the tutorial said.

I forgot to mention that it mostly crashes at random.

:)

Arrav, Aug 10, 2015
  2. Kidagine Win User

BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" Windows 10

When I upgraded to windows 10 I had multiple BSOD every time I turned my pc on and to get past that I always reset my PC, after some weeks I started getting only this BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" So I still just reset my PC every time it happened,
    and it was random I could use my PC for 10 days and then the BSOD would show up but other times it could be only like 2 days, but now it happened again and I get error while re installing the PC so I have no other option then to ask you people here.

Kidagine, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Blue screen of death everyday for different reasons. Windows 10

Every single day I'm getting a bsod, and every time they are different. This did not happen on Windows 7. I know that Windows 10 is still young but some on, everyday......

Iswin10worththebsods, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Well this is a first for me, 0x124s are usually down to harwdare related issues and give no clue as to what which is the case with most of your dumps, but one has shown a driver to blame.
    Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe001f7049028, b434a000, 145} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ladfBakerRamd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ladfBakerRamd64.sys Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD Followup: MachineOwner --------- 2: kd> lmvm ladfBakerRamd64 start end module name fffff801`91c90000 fffff801`91ce0500 ladfBakerRamd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: ladfBakerRamd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ladfBakerRamd64.sys Image name: ladfBakerRamd64.sys Timestamp: Fri Mar 18 21:26:10 2011 (4D83CDF2) CheckSum: 0005D184 ImageSize: 00050500 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]
    That is for your Logitech G930 headest and as you can see it is quite old. Check here for an updated version, test and report back.

Boozad, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Arrav Win User
    Thanks for the help and I installed the new drivers as you said. Fingers crossed no more crashes

Arrav, Aug 11, 2015
  6. Arrav Win User
    It has crashed once or twice in the past day. I've attaching the newest debug and a picture of the blue screen itself. it has crashed 3 times in the past hour as well

Arrav, Aug 12, 2015
  7. Arrav Win User
    i have tested my ram,cpu, and gpu so far and this is what I've found

Ram: the ram was fine it ran 8 passes with no errors.
    Cpu: afer a minute or so into the test the cpu would start overheating so I couldn't run it long enough.
    Gpu: test ran pretty fine for the most part. after some time the program would stop and start up every half second(kinda like it was lagging)
    haven't tested the hdd but i will be doing that tomorrow

edit: will the pc blue screen if the cpu overheats.

Arrav, Aug 14, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Yes, quite possibly. What CPU cooler do you have installed?

Boozad, Aug 15, 2015
  9. Arrav Win User
    I'm not entirely sure what the cpu cooler is because this is a prebuilt pc. The cpu is a AMD Phenom II X6 1100T if that helps at all.

also while running speedfan and monitoring the cpu temp so it doesn't get too high it hasn't blue screened

Arrav, Aug 15, 2015
  10. Boozad Win User
    Can you take a photo of the inside of the PC an dattach it to your next post.

Boozad, Aug 15, 2015
  11. Arrav Win User
    Here's some pictures of the inside.
    also my cable management is terrible. Just let me know if you need any more.

Arrav, Aug 15, 2015
  12. Boozad Win User
    Right, this could well be down to overheating. Personally I'd recommend getting a new CPU cooler, that one isn't going to transfer heat too well from your CPU. Do you have any intake fans at the front of your case?

Boozad, Aug 16, 2015
  13. Arrav Win User

I do have fans at the front but i think my cpu is overheating because just watching a live stream will put the cpu temperature at 54-57.

Arrav, Aug 16, 2015
  14. Boozad Win User
    That is pretty high really for just watching a stream. You can pick up a decent air cooler pretty cheap along with some Arctic MX-4 thermal paste. Just be aware of your socket type to ensure the cooler will fit, and take note of the measurements to ensure it will fit in your case.

Boozad, Aug 16, 2015
  15. Arrav Win User
    will do I'm most likely gonna go with a corsair h60 liquid cooler.

Arrav, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD happening every day now - Similar Threads - BSOD happening every

2. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please, BSOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  3. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Please, BSOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  4. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD happening randomly, every now and then. Caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80

BSOD happening randomly, every now and then. Caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80: Hi, So I've been experiencing BSOD a lot since I built my PC last April 2020. Each time it always pointed to ntoskrnl.exe as viewed on bluescreen dump below. So I've updated my BIOS did a fresh windows install around 2 weeks ago didn't have any problems for a good week and a...
  6. BSOD's happened twice in a day

BSOD's happened twice in a day: Hi, While I was playing some games, my pc crashed with irql_not_less_or_equal. I made a quick research at google but nothing pops off. I want to add minidump's but can't find the attachment button. So I upload them here....
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  8. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  9. BSOD every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every day.: For the last 3 weeks or so i've been getting this BSOD every day, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" coming from "netwbw02.sys" driver at seemingly random hours, i have tried everything i can, ran every clean and repair command, updated every driver i could, checked windows...
  10. BSOD every now and then, seems to happen only during games

BSOD every now and then, seems to happen only during games: Hey! I've bought a new laptop a few weeks ago, and also use it for mild gaming. However, every now and the it reboots and I find a minidump using BlueScreenView. On average, there's one BSOD a week and it seems to happen during games. I didn't happen when I first started...