Windows 10: BSOD happens randomly, error 0x00000133 hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD happens randomly, error 0x00000133 hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, This error occurs very often in last two months and it's very annoying. Can you help me, please? This is link to my dmp files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 5ar, May 31, 2017.

1. 5AR
    5ar Win User

BSOD happens randomly, error 0x00000133 hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe

Hello,
    This error occurs very often in last two months and it's very annoying. Can you help me, please?
    This is link to my dmp files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...EFBRXpLRDNjVFk

And this is photo of last, but every other is same:
    Attachment 137587

:)

2. b1ackhawk Win User

Windows 10 keeps hanging with hal.dll+4e490

I keep getting windows hanging/locking up, seemingly randomly, in windows 10. Using BlueScreenView to look at the minidump files, they all have the same issue: Filename: hal.dll Adress in stack: hal.dll+4e490 and Filename: ntoskrnl.exe Address in Stack:
    ntoskrnl.exe+19ff54

Things I've tried:

Swapping out cpu with known good cpu (i had seen watchdog clock timeout bsod)

reinstalling win10 from scratch on another hard drive

updating drivers and bios

none seemed to help. What seems to make the issue more perpersistent running a vmware player (latest version to date) vm.

here's the zipped minidump:

031217-8515-01.zip

b1ackhawk, May 31, 2017
  3. leandronb Win User
    BSOD APC_INDEX_MISMATCH win32full.sys on Windows 10

I ran Bluescreenview as told in the thread you linked and it says that BSOD was caused by hal.dll bugcheck code was 0x00000001.

It was also highlighted in red the files ntoskrnl.exe, win32kbase.sys and win32kfull.sys.

In that thread the BCCode was 0x00000024 so i don't know if it applies to the error i had.

leandronb, May 31, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

5. 5AR
    5ar Win User
    Sorry, I've uploaded it.

6. axe0 New Member
    Please upload a new zip file, the current attached zip is empty.

7. 5AR
    5ar Win User
    My mistake, done. *Smile

8. axe0 New Member

Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

9. axe0 New Member
    Looks good, however your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

10. 5AR
    5ar Win User
    I understand. Can you have a look at PM.
    Best regards.

11. axe0 New Member
    I'm not specifically saying any Microsoft software is pirated, but other programs are.

12. 5AR
    5ar Win User
    Which one? I'll delete it momentarily.

13. axe0 New Member

I'll have another look at the logs to see if I didn't miss anything when I'm home *Smile

14. axe0 New Member
    Although it's old, have you dealt with this program and reinstalled the affected software?
    Code: Event[7624]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-02-21T10:14:19.892 Event ID: 7045 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: S-1-5-21-3449498139-531481687-1691142593-1002 User Name: DESKTOP-FM6FKJ2\5ar Computer: DESKTOP-FM6FKJ2 Description: A service was installed in the system. Service Name: WinDivert1.1 Service File Name: C:\ProgramData\KMSAutoS\bin\driver\x64WDV\WinDivert.sys Service Type: kernel mode driver Service Start Type: demand start Service Account:[/quote] I see you've altered the hosts file to block Malwarebytes from accessing their activation server.

15. 5AR
    5ar Win User
    Must be accidentally. *Huh But I've deleted it in any case.

Thema:

1. BSOD happens randomly, error 0x00000133 hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD happens randomly

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. Random BSOD with Wathcdog Violation : 0x00000133

Random BSOD with Wathcdog Violation : 0x00000133: I'm running a pre_release version of Win10 and getting sporadic BSOD's when gaming, at first I thought it was the build and so have raised a report there, but then I started to think it was my video card and my PC getting old, so I have replaced my video card with a RTX2060...
  5. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSoD randomly happening, Mostly Bug check 0x00000133

BSoD randomly happening, Mostly Bug check 0x00000133: Just put together an Asus P5Q-E with a nVidia GeForce GT 730 video card. Constantly getting black screens eventualy ending in a BSoD with a DPC Watchdog Violation with a Bug check code: 0x00000133 with hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe being the main culprits. Any help would be...
  9. Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management)

Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management): Hello, first timer here. Long story short, after i updated to windows 10 from 8.1 i started experiencing some randomly BSODs. So i downloaded the ISO and made a clean install.Immidiatelly after my newly formated pc i installed Avast,mozilla and Asrock's Suite to check for...
  10. Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL: Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help! AORUS-X7-DT-V6-30_10_2017__01924,84.zip Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after reverting to an older System Image everything was fine until the creators update kicked in. Now I am getting random BSODs (not only...