Windows 10: BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

Discus and support BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 4 - I do not have any manually-assigned tasks in the scheduler. How would I go about diagnosing a "corrupted" task from the automatically created ones?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dig0, Feb 25, 2016.

1. axe0 New Member

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

By disabling them one by one, but do not touch the tasks Microsoft has created.
    Disabling the wrong task can cause quite some problems.
    An easy way would be with Ccleaner without any change of settings in that part, you can simply right click the task and choose 'disable'.

Attachment 66627

2. dig0 Win User

My scheduled tasks are quite minimal.

Attachment 66634

3. axe0 New Member
    Could you tell me what the 3.3v, 5v and 12v values according to the BIOS are? Just to be sure *Smile

What games are you playing?

4. dig0 Win User

I have taken my GPU out to try it in another machine, so I currently am unable to boot up and record the voltage values for you. I will do so ASAP. All values were most definitely acceptable the last time I checked (yesterday).

The game that causes me the most trouble is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It's the only game I've played recently; however, I have experienced the reboots while playing other games in the past, just not as frequently. I have tried reinstalling the game as well.

5. dig0 Win User
    Hey, back up and running with my buddy's GPU installed (he has installed my card into his machine so we can test two setups at once).

My voltages, as requested, from BIOS:

+3.3V = 3.324V
    +5V = 5.040V
    +12V = 12.168V

Thema:

1. BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files) - Similar Threads - BSOD Help crashes

2. Help BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help BSOD dump file: Hello thereI've been struggling with this BSOD for months now, I used to think that it was because of my power supply, maybe some lack of power, so I took my power supply for a revision and it was working as expectedThen I considered that it was my GPU, I have a 1050 TI, so I...
  3. Help BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help BSOD dump file: Hello thereI've been struggling with this BSOD for months now, I used to think that it was because of my power supply, maybe some lack of power, so I took my power supply for a revision and it was working as expectedThen I considered that it was my GPU, I have a 1050 TI, so I...
  4. Help BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  6. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  7. BSOD - Crash dump files

BSOD - Crash dump files: Need help on understanding why my laptop keeps on experiencing BSOD. Thank you :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5ChqfRqVts2g0rVeQRNsLPpq3lOAsBX?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-crash-dump-files/21d9ea9d-0367-402d-8d10-2230ef5fcf7a
  8. BSOD and Dump File Help

BSOD and Dump File Help: Good evening, I am trying to diagnose a current BSOD issue. I have reinstalled windows twice after backing up information and kept my applications to a minimum for installation and troubleshooting. I have downloaded all of the current updates for windows and I am...
  9. Random BSOD's without dump file

Random BSOD's without dump file: Hello, For the past 3 weeks or so I've been getting random BSOD's without any dump files. Error just shows 'whea_uncorrectable_error'. I have the latest BIOS and Updates, plus also having done a clean install with no luck. It is a 2018 Huawei Matebook X Pro running Windows...
  10. Bsod without dump files

Bsod without dump files: Hi I'm getting a BSod very often with critical process died no mini dumps are created as the bsod freezes at 0% when creating a report and I have to force shut down chkdsk freezes and can't be completed so I have to force shut down again I've already tried to reset my...