Bsod help frequent blue screens

Discus and support Bsod help frequent blue screens in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pandaguy931, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Pandaguy931 Win User

So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one is most common

:)

Pandaguy931, Jul 31, 2018
  2. BinaryMage Win User

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jul 31, 2018
  3. cainegetutua Win User
    Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod help frequent blue screens - Similar Threads - Bsod help frequent

2. I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...: I use Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 3137, 64-bit computer, 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM (thought that would be relevant). The other day, I was playing a game right before we went out, and I pressed Alt and F4 frantically, but the game had frozen as a result of that, so I...
  3. Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...

Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...: I recently tried to update my 64-bit Windows 10 Pro to the latest version (currently my Win10 version is 1607) and I got this BSOD error: [ATTACH] After this Blue Screen of Death I waited for about 5 minutes and for some reason it did not reboot automatically. I tried to...
  4. August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank

August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank: This has become rather troublesome ordeal. I had this issue with the previous update and ultimate had to reinstall windows because of it. Recently, i got a forced update last night and i chose the update and shutdown option. Today, in the morning my computer booted up but...
  5. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...
  6. Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update: Hi, I updated to KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) yesterday and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes of and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence or have any ideas? 116073
  7. help me get my e-mail

help me get my e-mail: I cannot access my e-mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/help-me-get-my-e-mail/57df1ee6-9e0e-481b-be54-b503abfa5589
  8. BSOD on wow launch (windows 7)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on wow launch (windows 7): I can launch anything else through the battle.net client / steam, but launching wow instantly causes bsod; went through blizzard tech support to no avail. computer: Windows 7 ultimate x64 2 AMD Opteron 4386 nvidia geforce 1060 32 GB memory 116063
  9. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6
  10. HELP Camera Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP Camera Missing: I used to have the Microsoft Camera from the Trusted Microsoft Store App on my computer and now my computer says, "We can't find your camera... error code: 0XA00F4244<No CamerasAreAttached>"...