Windows 10: Bsod help frequent blue screens

Discus and support Bsod help frequent blue screens in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pandaguy931, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Pandaguy931 Win User

Bsod help frequent blue screens

So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one is most common

:)

Pandaguy931, Jul 31, 2018
  2. BinaryMage Win User

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jul 31, 2018
  3. cainegetutua Win User
    Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod help frequent blue screens - Similar Threads - Bsod help frequent

2. Frequent Blue Screen (of Death)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Blue Screen (of Death): Hi . . . I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit running on Asus Zenbook UX430UNR with 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. It's a brand new laptop, but I've experienced 2 BSODs on random occasions, but they have one thing in common: The system crashed (BSOD'd) right after I unplugged the mini...
  3. Blue Screen error HELP

Blue Screen error HELP: I have been getting this one blue screen that says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED without stating the bad driver or file. I have a geforce graphics card with an intel cpu if that could help...
  4. BSOD blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD blue screen: Hi All We have a few machines that have been blue screening and we cannot find out what is the cause of it. I have the mini dump file with as well as the bugcheck error, hopefully this will be helpful. Please see info below. Log Name: System Source:...
  5. Bsod help frequent blue screens

Bsod help frequent blue screens: So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one is most common 115095
  6. Blue screen reasons for help

Blue screen reasons for help: This is my three-screen blue screen minidump for three consecutive days. I hope to get an analysis of the reasons for the blue screen. My graphics card driver has been updated to the latest version of the intel website. url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15hpSCsCH28iOYyzLtfCHGA...
  7. blue screen please help

blue screen please help: DESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zipDESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zip 99843
  8. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...
  9. Frequent BSOD, please help

Frequent BSOD, please help: Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might happen 1-2 times per hour or 1-2 per day. I don't know what to do anymore, I did all kinds of stress tests (Memtest, GPU...
  10. Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(: Hi, I have been trying to download windows 10 on my laptop (windows 7). It does the download and looks like it is all downloading fine and it starts rebooting and then it goes to a blank blue screen and doesn't go off the screen. I have to turn my laptop off just to do...