Windows 10: BSOD help needed analysing logfile

Discus and support BSOD help needed analysing logfile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few days, my PC has crashed shortly after bootup, but has then remained stable. Here are the relevant lines from the dump file, can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nick robinson, Feb 28, 2018.

1. BSOD help needed analysing logfile

For the past few days, my PC has crashed shortly after bootup, but has then remained stable. Here are the relevant lines from the dump file, can anyone help me decipher them?

Many thanks...

BSOD help needed analysing logfile [​IMG]

:)

nick robinson, Feb 28, 2018
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD need minidump analysed

From the Event Logs there appears to be "freezing" as well as BSODs.

There are also repetitive warnings from "iastora" (Intel storage driver) referencing a possible issue with the installation.

According to the System Information there appears to be an older version of the Intel storage driver installed (13.2.0.1016) so try updating to the following which appears to be the latest for the 9 series:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

As a general precaution create a System Restore Point beforehand.

auggy, Feb 28, 2018
  3. BSOD need minidump analysed

My laptop running Windows 10 has recently been crashing and BSOD or occasionally the orange screen has appeared. I have the mini dump files of previous crashes and was wondering if anybody could analyse them and advise me on steps to fix the issue.

Thanks

SeanVeysey, Feb 28, 2018
  4. BSOD help needed analysing logfile

BSOD help needed analysing logfile [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Feb 28, 2018
Thema:

BSOD help needed analysing logfile

1. BSOD help needed analysing logfile - Similar Threads - BSOD help needed

2. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  3. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  4. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help analysing my minidump files. BSOD 2x a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help analysing my minidump files. BSOD 2x a day: Been averaging two BSOD a day of the driver irql_less_or_not_equaltried fixes and all drivers are updated and still it happens. been this way since i windows forced me to download win11. it is very tiring. my device is near unusableLink is hereMinidump pw is 111...
  6. Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.: Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.Hi, i have a new system built using Windows 10 fully up-to-date, BSOD was happening alot untill i turn'd off PBO. Not had a BSOD for a while untill a few nights ago, i have the relevent info but can not read the cause of...
  7. Constant BSODs. Need help analysing Minidump files. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED/...

Constant BSODs. Need help analysing Minidump files. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED/...: As a disclaimer; I've tried many suggestions found online, from reinstalling my drivers, to buying new RAM, I've reset my Windows multiple times already; fully cleaning it; both via USB, CD, and within Windows 10 itself Although doing the latter often BSODs during the...
  8. need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop

need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop: Hi Community I have quite often BSOD and do not know how to troubleshoot them It is a personnal laptop - Acer Swift 3 core i7 - with corporate image on it BYOD like It his heating quite a lot - too much to my taste - especially when using additional screen - but I am not...
  9. Need help analysing minidumps after BSOD

Need help analysing minidumps after BSOD: Hi, I upgraded my graphics card lately to an Asus RX5700 and i startet to get BSODs. I wiped the old drivers and installed new ones and i still get BSODs from time to time. Could you help me analyze the minidumps? Here is the link to the dumps:...
  10. How to analyse BSOD

How to analyse BSOD: Windows 10 Pro just updated to version 1803 x64 2019-07C a couple of days ago, since when it has been giving blue screens about every 4-5 hours. They flash up very briefly and I haven't been able to read anything such as stop codes etc. There is no memory.dmp. I cannot...