Windows 10: BSOD help needed analysing logfile

Discus and support BSOD help needed analysing logfile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few days, my PC has crashed shortly after bootup, but has then remained stable. Here are the relevant lines from the dump file, can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nick robinson, Feb 28, 2018.

1. BSOD help needed analysing logfile

For the past few days, my PC has crashed shortly after bootup, but has then remained stable. Here are the relevant lines from the dump file, can anyone help me decipher them?

Many thanks...

BSOD help needed analysing logfile [​IMG]

:)

nick robinson, Feb 28, 2018
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD need minidump analysed

From the Event Logs there appears to be "freezing" as well as BSODs.

There are also repetitive warnings from "iastora" (Intel storage driver) referencing a possible issue with the installation.

According to the System Information there appears to be an older version of the Intel storage driver installed (13.2.0.1016) so try updating to the following which appears to be the latest for the 9 series:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

As a general precaution create a System Restore Point beforehand.

auggy, Feb 28, 2018
  3. BSOD need minidump analysed

My laptop running Windows 10 has recently been crashing and BSOD or occasionally the orange screen has appeared. I have the mini dump files of previous crashes and was wondering if anybody could analyse them and advise me on steps to fix the issue.

Thanks

SeanVeysey, Feb 28, 2018
  4. BSOD help needed analysing logfile

BSOD help needed analysing logfile [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Feb 28, 2018
Thema:

BSOD help needed analysing logfile

1. BSOD help needed analysing logfile - Similar Threads - BSOD help needed

2. BSOD need help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD need help!!!: How come my support stopped? Here is the original post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-keep-happening-from-haldll-ntoskrnlexe-and/874e7264-9edb-4ef7-913d-13ef32b88b29 I didn't get a solution. Please, help....
  3. How to analyse BSOD

How to analyse BSOD: Windows 10 Pro just updated to version 1803 x64 2019-07C a couple of days ago, since when it has been giving blue screens about every 4-5 hours. They flash up very briefly and I haven't been able to read anything such as stop codes etc. There is no memory.dmp. I cannot...
  4. BSOD (Need Help)

BSOD (Need Help): Hello, so I built a new computer a few months ago for work ( I work from home). And since day one I've had issues with random blue screens. After updating drivers it seems to be better but it still blue screens several times per week. I suspect that the video card is...
  5. BSOD, need help

BSOD, need help: Hi there, i had a BSOD kernal corruption, not sure the whole thing, i googled some stuff, and came across the only way to get help is by posting all the information needed to get the help... here is a link to the google drive files. Link Hope you guys can figure it out....
  6. BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED

BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED: Please I've made two other posts with no response to my latest replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c...
  7. BSOD - Help Needed

BSOD - Help Needed: Hey everyone, its been a month or two that i have been getting bluescreens, and they have become more and more frequent. I am running windows 10 and this is my pc build: AMD FX-8350, Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand I got a few...
  8. Need help folks with a BSOD

Need help folks with a BSOD: What I have noticed so far. 1. Firefox cache gets over 370000 then I get a BSOD. 2. I get K mode Exception not handled. dm_log_collector (2).zip I seems like I don't know how to post a zip file in this thread. Any guidance would be helpful. I have watched...
  9. Need help with BSOD

Need help with BSOD: I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...
  10. Need Help with BSODS

Need Help with BSODS: So quite recently, I encountered the "unexpected_store_exception" bsod. After poking for a bit, it seemed that it was just a random thing to happen. I shake it off and continued with my daily things. Soon enough, I'm starting to get bsods and sudden crashes ( Computer...