Windows 10: BSOD Help Required to Debugg and Solve Please

Discus and support BSOD Help Required to Debugg and Solve Please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. I have been having BSOD issues with my Desktop PC for months. I have tried to search on the Stop Codes and followed instructions to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnC19, Jan 12, 2017.

1. JohnC19 Win User

BSOD Help Required to Debugg and Solve Please

Hi all. I have been having BSOD issues with my Desktop PC for months. I have tried to search on the Stop Codes and followed instructions to resolve that I have found on the internet, but no improvement. Can anyone please step me through finding the log/crash information on my PC that may assist with finding the problem software or hardware please? I can then upload the information for further assistance.

I am running Windows 10 and have 'reset' the operating system. I have also used Driver Booster to update drivers. I have attached the following files of my system:
    a. System Information Report.pdf - specification of system generated by Driver Booster.
    b. SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip - generated by SysnativeBSODCollectionApp
    c. Perform_Report_JphnC18.zip - generated by SysnativeBSODCollectionApp
    * SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.exe - Sysnative (link used to download and run the BSOD app)

OK, thanks in advance for any advice/assistance.

Regards

:)

JohnC19, Jan 12, 2017

2. [SOLVED] Multiple BSOD, please help!

No Drivers were named though I am pretty sure this is a Video Card Fault.

Completely remove the Video Driver:

www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Install the newest one available from the manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes..

Plus please share a copy of your system Information File too.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 12, 2017
  3. MrAlec Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple BSOD, please help!

Thanks. I'll look into getting rid of windows 10 from my old computer. Also, is windows the cause of my BSOD problems?

MrAlec, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jan 12, 2017
  5. JohnC19 Win User
    Rich,
    A lot has happened since my initial post... My PC would hung during startup with a black screen and mouse pointer only. I had to boot off the Win 10 repair disk and managed to do a system restore, which got the PC booted again. The PC did crash again later with Stop Code of ' Attempted Execute of No Execute Memory'. I have seen this Stopcode on my crashes before as well as 'IRQL Not Less or Equal' from my other crashes. grrrr

I then ran chkdsk which found errors. So, I then ran chkdsk /f to fix. Ran chkdsk again which reported no errors....yeah.

I then ran the data collection tool as per your message. The zip file is uploaded.

Ok...hope the problem is easily identifiable....driving us crazy. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

JohnC19, Jan 13, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Code: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (fc) An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The guilty driver is on the stack trace (and is typically the current instruction pointer). When possible, the guilty driver's name (Unicode string) is printed on the bugcheck screen and saved in KiBugCheckDriver. Arguments: Arg1: ffff9309284b7c30, Virtual address for the attempted execute. Arg2: 80000002000009e3, PTE contents. Arg3: ffffb900d1186770, (reserved) Arg4: 0000000000000004, (reserved)[/quote] I noticed rdyboost (ReadyBoost) in the stack trace. Do you use Ready Boost? If so, disable it and see if that helps.
    See here: ReadyBoost in Windows 10

Also noticed you use AVG for your anti-virus. It's been known to cause problems, so please uninstall it for now and use the built-in Windows Defender. This is what I use and find it works well for me.

Ztruker, Jan 13, 2017
  7. JohnC19 Win User
    Hi and thanks for the advice above. I will try those. I did have a couple of crashes with Kernel Security Check Failure and later IRQL Not Less or Equal. The system is now again hanging on boot. I ran Win10 repair disk and got the command prompt.
    I ran chkdsk...and came back with Stage 3 error - Examining security descriptions. 7 data files processed. Errors detected in uppercase file. Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50.* I have see this same error before when running chkdsk.

out of frustration, then I opened the case, thinking I could try to eliminate a RAM problem,* I have 4 sticks of 2GB memory. I removed 1 stick at a time and tried reboot. On each reboot, it*hangs at the same point with a black screen and active mouse pointer.* I tried inserting #4 mem stick in the #1 slot....no change.* So...do not think it is a RAM issue.
    OK...will try to use Win 10 repair disk...restore to previous point.* I know that should boot, but will start crashing again soon.
    I have run stress software only a week ago on hard disk, memory and video card.* No issues were identified...so I though I could eliminate hardware. That is when I reset Win 10...thinking it must be software.
    Anyway...where to from here?

I will now need to back to a previous restore point to boot and then run chkdsk /f to fix the errors. But this has happened before...same error.

Any other ideas?
    John

JohnC19, Jan 14, 2017
  8. JohnC19 Win User

Hi all. I finally got to the bottom of the issues. I can confirm it was corrupt Windows files. I narrowed it down by the PC functioning well when restored to a previous restore point.* Once Windows Update ran and tried to install the new updates, the PC went into meltdown again and crashed.* I repeated this a few times,
    I did try and run SFC/ SCANNOW and DISN, but neither could finish without errors.
    So, I downloaded the latest Win 10 ISO and mounted onto a DVD and did the full install.
    All running very well. Al the latest Win!) updates were downloaded and installed.
    OK, thankyou so much for all your advice.* Hopefully, my experience can help others also.
    Cheers

JohnC19, Jan 28, 2017
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Good detective work on your part. Painful too.

Thanks for taking the time to post your solution, I'm sure it will help others.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Help Required to Debugg and Solve Please - Similar Threads - BSOD Help Required

2. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  3. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  4. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help solving this BSOD please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help solving this BSOD please: I have been having this problem for over a year now where my computer will sometimes crash randomly and I don't think it's related to gaming since it sometimes crashes when I'm not. As for the frequency it usually happens like 2 times per day or like every 2 months so it's...
  6. Need help solving this BSOD please

Need help solving this BSOD please: I have been having this problem for over a year now where my computer will sometimes crash randomly and I don't think it's related to gaming since it sometimes crashes when I'm not. As for the frequency it usually happens like 2 times per day or like every 2 months so it's...
  7. Need help solving this BSOD please

8. Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died

Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died: Hello I have a new laptop Asus vivobook pro15 with 16gb ram and 512gb ssd i got a blue screen error several times from last 7 days but it goes off and i was able to perform my tasks on daily basis for a week and suddenly from yesterday my laptop is stuck on BSOD with Error...
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - Decoding the Debugger Help

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - Decoding the Debugger Help: Hello,I have been having trouble with my computer since swapping out some hardware and upgrading to Windows 11 at the same time, which has made it particularly hard to identify the culprits. Never again.I have been getting BSODs. I have already done the following to reduce...
  10. PLEASE HELP SOLVE MYSTERY

PLEASE HELP SOLVE MYSTERY: For about two months now my Dell Latitude E5570 has been giving me an extremely hard time. Before I get into detail of the issues at hand, I have combed through thread after thread and I can't find any resolution to my problems, or really even something close to what I'm...