Windows 10: BSOD help!

Discus and support BSOD help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello ive had some problems recently with BSODS. This is a new windows 10 OS and I just got new ram and a new SSD.GPU: GTX 3060CPU: AMD 3600RAM: 3600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flyingBuffalo431, Apr 21, 2024.

1. BSOD help!

hello ive had some problems recently with BSODS. This is a new windows 10 OS and I just got new ram and a new SSD.GPU: GTX 3060CPU: AMD 3600RAM: 3600 Mhz T Force DDR4 16gbSSD: 512 GB TEAMDump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XXYsaOI5ZgXbjcQqW-Rq-62nzbYBB9gF?usp=sharing

:)

flyingBuffalo431, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

BSOD help!

1. BSOD help! - Similar Threads - BSOD help

2. Got a Watchdog Error BSOD, Need some help figuring out what is crashing my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a Watchdog Error BSOD, Need some help figuring out what is crashing my system: I have had some crashes and freezes pretty randomly, usually every couple weeks it will freeze or crash every couple minutes, then it goes for weeks without crashing or freezing again. Occasionally it pops up with a DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD. Here is a zip file of the...
  3. Got a Watchdog Error BSOD, Need some help figuring out what is crashing my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a Watchdog Error BSOD, Need some help figuring out what is crashing my system: I have had some crashes and freezes pretty randomly, usually every couple weeks it will freeze or crash every couple minutes, then it goes for weeks without crashing or freezing again. Occasionally it pops up with a DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD. Here is a zip file of the...
  4. Got a Watchdog Error BSOD, Need some help figuring out what is crashing my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New PC Build BSOD Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Build BSOD Help: Hi,I built a new PC a bit ago and I am getting lots of BSODs, sometimes just when I am browsing the internet, half the times it happens when I shut down. Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it much until recently after I built it so I am just outside of the return window...
  6. New PC Build BSOD Help

New PC Build BSOD Help: Hi,I built a new PC a bit ago and I am getting lots of BSODs, sometimes just when I am browsing the internet, half the times it happens when I shut down. Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it much until recently after I built it so I am just outside of the return window...
  7. I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?: i recently upgraded my PSU from a 800w to a 1000w. After the upgrade i've been getting frequent BSoD.Looking for help!************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  8. I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?

I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?: i recently upgraded my PSU from a 800w to a 1000w. After the upgrade i've been getting frequent BSoD.Looking for help!************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  9. BSOD Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help: Hello In recent weeks I have had major problems with my computer. Got blue screen every day. Tried different graphics cards, tested memory, reinstalled Windows 10 and 11. Tested the hard drives m.2 and everything looks good. Have updated the bios and have all the latest...
  10. BSOD Help

BSOD Help: Hello In recent weeks I have had major problems with my computer. Got blue screen every day. Tried different graphics cards, tested memory, reinstalled Windows 10 and 11. Tested the hard drives m.2 and everything looks good. Have updated the bios and have all the latest...