Windows 10: BSOD HP Envy 15-3040NR On shut down - System_Service_Exception

Discus and support BSOD HP Envy 15-3040NR On shut down - System_Service_Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Own a HP envy 15-3040NR. Have recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro on the device. Am now getting the BSOD on shut down - System_Service_Exception.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by colbyau, Sep 21, 2016.

1. colbyau Win User

BSOD HP Envy 15-3040NR On shut down - System_Service_Exception

Own a HP envy 15-3040NR.

Have recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro on the device. Am now getting the BSOD on shut down - System_Service_Exception.

Usually occurs when I have my two external monitors attached, along with a USB 3.0 Hub.

Attachment 102558

:)

colbyau, Sep 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 Home hp envy 15 doesn't fully shut down

Be more descriptive on where you found that please.

BrodySullivan95, Sep 21, 2016
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 Home hp envy 15 doesn't fully shut down

Hi Jamar,

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a) Press Windows and X key together and select
    Control Panel.

b) Click on Troubleshooting.

c) Click onView all option on the left side of the Windows.

d) Click on Power option.

e) Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, you may place the computer in a clean boot state and check if there are any software conflicts.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: To reset the computer to normal mode after troubleshooting, please refer to “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting”
    from the above article.

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Sep 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Check Creative Technology for driver updates for your audio device
    Driver Reference Table - ksaud.sys
    Code: 4: kd> lmvm ksaud Browse full module list start end module name fffff80c`88380000 fffff80c`88504000 ksaud T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: ksaud.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ksaud.sys Image name: ksaud.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue May 12 09:53:39 2015 (5551B183) CheckSum: 0018C081 ImageSize: 00184000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD HP Envy 15-3040NR On shut down - System_Service_Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD Envy 3040NR

2. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  3. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  4. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15: Hi, i have problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe on my HP ENVY x360 15 ee1093cl AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics.i have try to re install display adapter and still get the Blue Screen after i used my laptop >1 hours.here i attached the mini dump here.Please...
  6. Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15

Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15: Hi, i have problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe on my HP ENVY x360 15 ee1093cl AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics.i have try to re install display adapter and still get the Blue Screen after i used my laptop >1 hours.here i attached the mini dump here.Please...
  7. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  8. BSOD on HP Envy x360

BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  9. Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly.: G'day guys, My envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly and then immediately restarts. It has occurred around 4 times over the last 2 months mainly while I'm watching online lectures. My problem is I have online exams and if the Laptop shuts down during one of these the exam is...
  10. HP Envy X360 Convertible 15-ds0040au

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Envy X360 Convertible 15-ds0040au: I just bought an Envy x360 a little while ago, but when I try to set up Windows Hello Face the option says "This option is currently unavailable", and below, it says "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown" I've troubleshot my device, and I have the...