Windows 10: BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2

Discus and support BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is just a continuation of a previous thread which was marked as too old. See BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate Had another BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rhogg4859, Jan 1, 2017.

1. rhogg4859 Win User

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2

This is just a continuation of a previous thread which was marked as too old. See BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate

Had another BSOD immediately after returning from hibernate. I checked the disk again but saw no further errors so I can rule out the disk this time hopefully or maybe not.

I have attached the dm logs.

Thanks
    Rob.

:)

rhogg4859, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Gilim6 Win User

Need help with a BSOD

Hello,

After going to sleep, or after hibernation I get the BSOD.

Can you please help me with this_

I have uploaded the dump file at this location.

OneDrive

Thank you in advance

Gilim6, Jan 1, 2017
  3. GJ10 Win User
    BSOD on OneNote 2016 after Upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709

I to have been looking into a work-around for this BSOD-error. Looking at the event viewer, I alway get this combination of log entries upon BSOD... After reviewing many posts related to the EnhancedStorage-EhStorTgcDrv error...

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2 [​IMG]

I have removed all setting involving Sleep or Hibernate and I have not
    gotten any BSOD's and no log entries with the EnhancedStorage-EhStorTCGDvr error since. I am able to reliable cause my system to fail however with Sleep and Hibernate setting
    off (i.e., set to never sleep / never hibernate) my system is now stable. When I close the laptop my system is set to shutdown. This is only a workaround ...hope it gets fixed ASAP.

GJ10, Jan 1, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

No new dump in the zip file you uploaded. The dump from 12/13 at 3:21PM shows this though:
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80239e0f6d4, ffffa881074863d8, ffffa88107485c00} Probably caused by : AppleCharger.sys ( AppleCharger+14e0 )[/quote] It's pretty old: Sun Oct 27 21:59:21 2013.

Driver Description: GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge
    Driver Update Site: Updates can be found here - GIGABYTE - Support

Uninstall it for now, see if that helps.

Also wait to see what @axe0 has to say about this latest BSOD.

Ztruker, Jan 1, 2017
  5. rhogg4859 Win User
    Yes there is dated 01017-45843-01.dmp.

I know about the problem with apple, they don't like Microsoft and vice versa. We only borrowed the iPhone and I promise never to plug it in again.

rhogg4859, Jan 1, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Was it plugged in when the BSOD occurred? If not then you need to uninstall the driver.

Ztruker, Jan 1, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    In the latest dump file, it looks like Kaspersky has issues retrieving data from the registry.
    Check if there are software updates for Kaspersky, else repair install Kaspersky or temporary remove it.

axe0, Jan 1, 2017
  8. rhogg4859 Win User

Yes I saw that Kaspersky had some sort of problem and as it was time for an upgrade I went ahead and upgraded to version 17.

rhogg4859, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2 - Similar Threads - BSOD immediately sleep

2. Computer turns on by itself immediately after entering hibernation/sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer turns on by itself immediately after entering hibernation/sleep mode.: Yes I know this has been asked a thousand times, but unfortunately non of the guides have helped in any way, as they all provide the same useless information.First off, I've already turned off all waketimers, made it so that nothing but the mouse can wake up the pc, I even...
  3. Computer turns on by itself immediately after entering hibernation/sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turns on by itself immediately after entering hibernation/sleep mode.: Yes I know this has been asked a thousand times, but unfortunately non of the guides have helped in any way, as they all provide the same useless information.First off, I've already turned off all waketimers, made it so that nothing but the mouse can wake up the pc, I even...
  4. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0: Please help every time my computer goes to sleep or hibernate i am getting the internal power errorMinidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgnhsYfiapv0aY_jpRyEIJrpEkc...
  5. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0: Please help every time my computer goes to sleep or hibernate i am getting the internal power errorMinidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgnhsYfiapv0aY_jpRyEIJrpEkc...
  6. Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep

Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep: I am facing frequent BSOD issue since last few months. BSOD generally occurs when booting from the hibernation state or sleep state. But likelihood of occurrence of BSOD after hibernation is more. I have tried updating all the system drivers to their latest version i.e....
  7. BSOD on sleep/hibernate

BSOD on sleep/hibernate: I am getting a BSOD often when my PC goes into sleep mode. It is not every time, and the error codes I'm getting are different. This started about a month ago and has generated CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION, KERNEL THREAD PRIORITY FLOOR VIOLATION, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE...
  8. BSOD immediately after waking from sleep

BSOD immediately after waking from sleep: Hi All. I'm getting a blue screen advising "ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY" a couple of seconds after my computer wakes from sleep mode. It's not sporadic as it happens every time. I've downloaded the log collector and attached the ZIP file to this post. First time...
  9. BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate

BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate: Hi and thanks for the help. I have an ASUS desktop which has had a couple of BSOD's over the last month, which i ignored (we have power problems on occasion) but 3 over the last 10 days and 2 today means its time to pay attention. On both occasions today i entered sleep...
  10. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate: I sometimes get a failure from either Corrupt Page or Memory Management after returning from either sleep mode or hibernate. Always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+142940. I wonder if it might be caused by my trying to log in too soon and the different threads running before memory...