Windows 10: BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS

Discus and support BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My problem is in the title. Can you have a look at this? Attachment 143981 Edit : Latest BSOD report while trying to install Nvidia driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vitafinito, Jul 14, 2017.

1. BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS

My problem is in the title. Can you have a look at this?

Attachment 143981

Edit : Latest BSOD report while trying to install Nvidia driver.

Attachment 143982

:)

vitafinito, Jul 14, 2017

2. Getting multiple BSOD's a week, no clue what the problem is.

These seem to be happening pretty much at random. Could be happening while playing games, but also while I'm not even active on the computer. Also doesn't seem related to how long the PC has been running. No idea if it's of any importance but I'll also add
    that not every crash is a BSOD. Sometimes it just freezes and I will have to reboot it myself.

These are my minidump files from my BSOD just a few minutes ago: Minidump.rar

Luc van der Heiden, Jul 14, 2017
  3. BSOD Need someone to read the dmp files and help me please

Had some BSOD lately.

Tried to fix my networks driver.

Tested every driver with no issues at all.

BSOD comes when downloading torrents, while a game (diablo2) runs in the background, while watcing HBO...

two times at a few minutes inbetween.

Documents

every file is located here.

thank you for your service

AlexanderFagerli, Jul 14, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums

BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS [​IMG]

Code: 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`eb830000 fffff801`ec608000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvltwu.inf_amd64_dc8ffafad3ea7ddd\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Dec 29 13:28:42 2016 (5865017A) CheckSum: 00D94275 ImageSize: 00DD8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. [/quote] I did it, I even reinstalled windows but no luck here.

vitafinito, Jul 14, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostic test
    GPU TEST

Run Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high
    When finished, make a photo/screenshot of Furmark and post it.

In Furmark you can find a tool called 'GPU-Z' (if you want to install GPU-Z is up to you), when GPU-Z is open click on the 'Sensors' tab, on this tab you can monitor
    • the frequency of the GPU,
    • the GPU memory clock,
    • the temperature,
    • the power,
    • the load on the GPU,
    • Etc.
    I would like you to make a screenshot of GPU-Z after you have either cancelled Furmark for any reason or Furmark is finished, post this screenshot in your next reply with the result of Furmark.

7. zbook New Member
    The logs are in a foreign language. Please update WIndows to use English as the default language to post a new zip file so that we can troubleshoot the logs.
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

After axe0 step above in post #4 please perform the following steps:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan
    When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

4) open device manager
    5) expand rows to find: Synaptics TouchPad Driver
    6) open the Lenovo web site. Enter your computer's serial or product number with the operating system and view available drivers. Download and install the latest Synaptics TouchPad Driver to the desktop
    7) right click on the Synaptics touch pad driver in device manager and uninstall it
    8) reinstall the synaptics touch pad driver from the link on the desktop

fffff802`1025a9c8 fffff801`eb2437a9Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys SynTP+0x437a9

Code: SynTP Synaptics TouchPad Dri Synaptics TouchPad Dri Kernel Manual Running OK TRUE FALSE 0 520.192 0 7.08.2015 19:29:43 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys 4.096[/quote] SynTP.sys Synaptic Touch Pad Driver Software Drivers | White Papers | Product Briefs | Videos | Synaptics
    Thanks MasterChief!!!

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS

1. BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS - Similar Threads - BSOD every few

2. Connection interrupted every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection interrupted every few minutes: I dont have issue on my other devices but on this PC my connection drops and got interrupted. I tried to download the driver in my manufacturers website but still getting the problem. I dont know. I dont have problem before. I tried different browser as well but getting the...
  3. Connection interrupted every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection interrupted every few minutes: I dont have issue on my other devices but on this PC my connection drops and got interrupted. I tried to download the driver in my manufacturers website but still getting the problem. I dont know. I dont have problem before. I tried different browser as well but getting the...
  4. Connection interrupted every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  6. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  7. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes

Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes: Did a fresh install of windows 10 home edition 64bit and I cant do anything for more than a few minutes without BSOD. Cant determine a trigger either, also another weird thing is that the PC wont detect my dedicated GPU anymore, ive tried reseating it and installing drivers...
  9. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes

Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes: Greetings all, I've been dealing with a BSOD over the past few days. I leave my system up over night, I wake up to a BSOD. I thought it was my System Drive, so I replaced it, then attempted to fix windows with sfc and dism. Today, I received a BSOD during the day. Then again...