Windows 10: BSOD in random interval--system_service_exception (netio.sys)

Discus and support BSOD in random interval--system_service_exception (netio.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am crazy for suffering the frequent BSOD. 2 weeks ago, the BSOD issue was like auto restart frequently without any notice. And it incurred in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by c041137, May 30, 2016.

1. c041137 Win User

BSOD in random interval--system_service_exception (netio.sys)

I am crazy for suffering the frequent BSOD.

2 weeks ago, the BSOD issue was like auto restart frequently without any notice. And it incurred in any situation, such as browsing any website from Chrome (v51), working by Word (it ruined my assignment), downloading big files over night (it restarted when I slept so that the download process stopped), etc. Actually it has influenced my normal use.

Recently, IDK what happens but the auto restart shows a blue screen with notice 'system_service_exception (netio.sys)'. Ok, it finally gives me a reminder of restart but the problem still is not solved.

I help many guys to install windows 10 enterprise 64bit but only my laptop suffers the auto restart.

I updated a vary of system information by log collector. Zip file containing minidumps and other files attached. Hope for any help.

Just updated the new system information without pirated programs.

Any problem, just remind me.

Update: After a week test, it doesn't automatically restart again. So I think the problem is definitely the software of ASUS ROG Game First II. Thank you for all guys helping me to analyse and solve the problem.

:)

c041137, May 30, 2016

2. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, May 30, 2016
  3. PhFranky Win User
    "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

I'm getting BSOD with System_service_exception (netio.sys) too

Here are my dump files.

Minidump

And here is my system info

system info.txt

PhFranky, May 30, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. c041137 Win User
    Would you mind telling me which programs are pirated? I believe most of my programs are genuine, including OS, office, games, and some free software.
    I really don't know which one has problem. Thank you for your help!

c041137, May 30, 2016
  6. z3r010 Win User
    A quick look at your host file shows you are blocking adobes activation servers and I know of no other reason than piracy for doing that.

z3r010, May 30, 2016
  7. c041137 Win User
    Sorry, i definitely use pirated adobe acrobat dc. Actually, I rarely use it while I prefer adobe reader. I used it for fixing my pdf for several times. I thought I would use it only for once or twice so that i just download it.

I have uninstalled it and recovered hosts. I upload the system information again.

Any problem just tell me.

Thanks for help!

c041137, May 30, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Please remove ASUS software, it is known for causing BSODs as it does with your system.
    The NFC_Driver.sys driver is from ASUS ROG Game First II, but many (if not all) ASUS programs are known for causing BSODs.
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8009f360e28, ffffd0002169d110, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NFC_Driver.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NFC_Driver.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

9. Lottiemansion, May 30, 2016
  10. c041137 Win User
    [/quote]
    Thank you for helping!
    I suffer the problem for so many times. I will uninstall ASUS ROG Game First II at first, and then if it incurs again, i will uninstall all ASUS software.

c041137, May 30, 2016
  11. c041137 Win User
    c041137, May 30, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Most laptop manufactures provide altered drivers, installing drivers from a different source usually causes more harm than good.
    If you want to update your drivers, download them from ASUS.

13. c041137 Win User

I know. All my drivers and ASUS applications are downloaded from ASUS website, but I really don't know ASUS softwares may cause BSOD.

c041137, May 30, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    *Thumbs

ASUS software, MSI software, Gigabyte software, many pre-installed laptop software or software from motherboard manufacturer can cause BSODs. Some of the pre-installed software can be from 3rd party companies paying to get their software installed, though those software are usually poorly made and thus causing problems.
    These software is mostly bloatware and many would do a clean install of their OS as soon as they buy a laptop.

15. c041137 Win User
    OK, I got it. Since most ASUS softwares are not useful, I intend to uninstall them. But I think I should keep ATK driver package at least.

c041137, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD in random interval--system_service_exception (netio.sys) - Similar Threads - BSOD random interval

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. Random BSOD at random intervals

Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...
  4. BSOD with random errors at random intervals

BSOD with random errors at random intervals: Hello, So a while back I upgraded my PC, since then i've been getting bsod at random times with random errors. I've tried alot of things like checking the health of memory and storage. Reinstalled windows 10. Now about 3 weeks ago I updated my motherboard software by...
  5. BSOD crashes in random intervals

BSOD crashes in random intervals: Throughout the day my computer will BSOD each time it will say a different reason and I will be doing something completely different each time. Sometimes I am gaming, watching live streams, or absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for any help you guys give me. 51825
  6. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys): hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys) and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a...
  7. Regular BSOD at random intervals

Regular BSOD at random intervals: Hello all Hoping someone can help shed some light on the problems I'm having. Recently up(down)graded to W10 and ever since I've had no end of instability issues resulting in BSOD's. So far I've updated all my drivers which stopped the BSOD's for a few days but now they're...
  8. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  9. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  10. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing...