Windows 10: BSOD in Win 10 (slow ring) with NETIO.sys message.

Discus and support BSOD in Win 10 (slow ring) with NETIO.sys message. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting NSOD with this error code 0x1000007e . It always gives message of Netio.sys in BSOD screen. All my drivers are latest. My Adguard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CoolGuy, Jul 13, 2016.

1. CoolGuy Win User

BSOD in Win 10 (slow ring) with NETIO.sys message.

Hi,

I am getting NSOD with this error code 0x1000007e . It always gives message of Netio.sys in BSOD screen. All my drivers are latest. My Adguard software and eagle.get downloader are also up to date. I have received BSOD even when Adguard was off.

I get BSOD regularly and randomly, particularly while browsing on Chrome browser. I was getting the same BSOD in the stable version of Windows 10 also.

Thanks and regards for help.

:)

CoolGuy, Jul 13, 2016

2. Having multiple bluescreens

I have a fairly recente laptop, that came with win 10, and suddenly, my computer started crashing repeatedly! Can not play fifa nor open Google chrome, and get multiple codes associated to the bsod, like memory management, netio.sys or system servisse
    exception. What should I do?

FranciscoAmaro98, Jul 13, 2016
  3. I have IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL problem

while i was watching youtube and instaling avg antivirus program it appear BSOD whit message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS) i hope you can help me.

Miloš Šovljanski, Jul 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi CoolGuy,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

It seems there are some files corrupted, but the dump shows that the eagle.get downloader is causing the crash.
    I would recommend to uninstall it and see how it goes, if the BSODs don't come back you could try to install the downloader again and see how it goes. If the BSODs come back after the reinstall then it is for sure the program is not for the TP version.

5. CoolGuy Win User
    Many thanks for your helpful answer. I uninstalled eagle downloader as per your suggestion and BSOD did not appear for few days, but today it reared its ugly head again with the same Netio.sys error message! Attaching the error log with this reply. Kindly reanalysis and tell what is at fault at now.

Note: I'm using no downloader now.

Thanks

Regards

CoolGuy, Jul 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    It seems I've missed a few things, and I know the reason why.
    I see some problems, I didn't notice them earlier because the msinfo32 file was empty where I forgot to request a new one.

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD in Win 10 (slow ring) with NETIO.sys message. - Similar Threads - BSOD slow ring

2. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  3. Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled: The problem occurs when turning on the laptop. A reboot solves the problem for a few hours. When the computer starts after 5 hours, the black screen reappears. Problem have began with Windows 11. On Windows 10 everything was okey. What i have tried to do:Reinstalled...
  4. Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled: The problem occurs when turning on the laptop. A reboot solves the problem for a few hours. When the computer starts after 5 hours, the black screen reappears. Problem have began with Windows 11. On Windows 10 everything was okey. What i have tried to do:Reinstalled...
  5. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  6. Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2020/03/13/releasing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-19041-153-to-the-slow-ring/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-19041153-to-slow-ring/999cc7b1-f05c-48df-9abd-6de25f11f171
  7. Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen

Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen: Hello community members, I started installing the latest update in Slow Ring, but after configuring and restart the laptop is stuck on blue windows logo. Im using a second display connected with vga but when I disconnected it from the laptop the screen of the laptop doesn't...
  8. safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?: I am currently using the windows 10 Insider preview 18351 and am on the insider program . I want to switch to the Release Preview Ring from the Slow Ring. is this safe to do ?...
  9. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE: I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers....
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: