Windows 10: BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online

Discus and support BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Started a month ago went 3 weeks no BSOD about 3 days ago 2 in one week since then it has been every hour or so while playing a game called eve online.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bri070783, Jan 28, 2017.

1. bri070783 Win User

BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online

Started a month ago went 3 weeks no BSOD about 3 days ago 2 in one week since then it has been every hour or so while playing a game called eve online. Although I cant confirm this to be contributing to the failure (as I mostly am playing this while on my computer) I'm pulling at strings wherever they may be.
    BSOD codes encountered include:
    IRQL less or not equal
    NTFS.sys
    Driver corrupted expool
    KMODE exception not handled
    FLTmgr.sys

things I have done:
    upgrade to newest version win 10 crashed after 1 hour.
    updated drivers (used windows to find correct version)
    deleted video card driver and installed newest from NVidia experience.
    Reset windows 10. (and then let windows update the drivers.)
    below is the only crash file I have after the reset
    Thank you so much for your time!

:)

bri070783, Jan 28, 2017

2. I keep getting BSOD, first POOL_CORRUPTION, BAD_POOL_HEADER, now MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

While playing games my computer keeps either freezing completely or getting a BSOD. I used bluescreenviewer to get some of the information. I got errors regarding the POOL. Such as BAD_POOL_HEADER or POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

I then used driver verifier on windows and this increased the frequency of my BSOD from usually only when playing games to a few minutes into starting my computer. All of these were MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

I have already ran 11 passes in memtest86 with no errors.

Link to dumps

CrazyFrog578, Jan 28, 2017
  3. BSOD with increasing frequency Bugcheck 1000007e

I am getting BSOD several times a week, Bugcheck 1000007e. This includes when running just chrome, notepad++ and event viewer.

I have uninstalled the recently updated Nvidia graphics driver and re-installed the OEM version from Dell, which did not help.

Minidumps are here along with sys info:

Minidumps201712.zip

Can anyone decipher the minidump and point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Kevin P Kleinfelter, Jan 28, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

There have been quite a few BIOS updates released since the 1602 version you currently have. Please download and install the latest which is version 2103 dated 09/12/2014. See if that helps.

See here: Z87-A Driver & Tools

Ztruker, Jan 29, 2017
  5. bri070783 Win User
    well I didn't nuke the bios apparently, Thank you very much for pointing that out! I always thought Windows would know best who it wants mingling inside my case, but I haven't put any time into running the system will leave it running tonight and hope to not see a log in screen in the morning !*chuckle

bri070783, Jan 31, 2017
  6. bri070783 Win User
    well still having problems though not as frequent any other ideas?

bri070783, Feb 12, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Run dm_log_collector again and upload the resulting zip file. Lets see if any new info shows.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online - Similar Threads - BSOD increasing frequency

2. BSOD increasing in frequency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD increasing in frequency: Hello,For about a year or so my laptop Asus Zenbook UX534FTC-AS77 would continuously restart while it was on the lock screen. It would restart every 10-15 minutes. This was not a big issue and I tried a few troubleshooting steps reinstalled windows. More recently the problem...
  3. BSOD increasing in frequency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD increasing in frequency: Hello,For about a year or so my laptop Asus Zenbook UX534FTC-AS77 would continuously restart while it was on the lock screen. It would restart every 10-15 minutes. This was not a big issue and I tried a few troubleshooting steps reinstalled windows. More recently the problem...
  4. BSOD Frequency Increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequency Increasing: Hi,I've been using my current computer for a while but began experiencing BSODs more and more often including an odd behavior where the machine would crash when launching Apex Legends, but not any other program about a week ago. They generally occur while interacting with a...
  5. BSOD Frequency Increasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Frequency Increasing: Hi,I've been using my current computer for a while but began experiencing BSODs more and more often including an odd behavior where the machine would crash when launching Apex Legends, but not any other program about a week ago. They generally occur while interacting with a...
  6. BSOD Frequency Increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSODs increasing in frequency

BSODs increasing in frequency: Hey there tenforum wizards. I have myself a Dell laptop that just recently started to BSOD on my. I'm doing this post on it now in safe mode, and it actually seems to be working okay here. Started by looking at bluescreenview, but I'm not savvy enough to make heads or tails...
  8. BSOD Occurring with increasing frequency

BSOD Occurring with increasing frequency: Hope someone will be able to decipher what the issue is, I have looked at dump files but they all seem to point to: Analysis Inconclusive *Confused Please see attached. Kind regards, Rob 94252
  9. BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser

BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser: Hey guys. I play Eve online with 3 accounts and they are most of the time online in the Background. While that i do different things in browser. Playing eve with 3 instances as the same time is normal for this game, nothing Special. It started a while ago, if i do a lot...
  10. bsod playing eve online. IRQ/KMODE not handled

bsod playing eve online. IRQ/KMODE not handled: win 10, msi gaming 970 mobo,gtx 680,fx6300,8gb ram. while playing eve online it crashed and while browsing web on chrome. this hasnt happened in over a month. just started when playing eve. i realized the gpu wasnt updated to the latest one. i just went and updated it im...