Windows 10: BSOD - Intel Virtualization Technology

Discus and support BSOD - Intel Virtualization Technology in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I enabled Intel Virtualization Technology for the first time in the BIOS and got BSOD. I disabled it and it booted up fine. I ran your diagnostic tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by doakh, Apr 11, 2018.

1. doakh Win User

BSOD - Intel Virtualization Technology

I enabled Intel Virtualization Technology for the first time in the BIOS and got BSOD. I disabled it and it booted up fine. I ran your diagnostic tool and the file is enclosed.

Windows 10 Pro v1709
    Asus z270-a Motherboard
    Intel i7-7700K
    TP-LINK T9E PCI wireless adaptor
    I do not have a video card

Thanks,
    Doak

:)

doakh, Apr 11, 2018

2. I cant enable Intel virtualization technology [FIXED]

I cant enable Intel virtualization technology. Its not available in bios.It was working some updates ago without doing anything.

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: Intel virtualisation technology

jerinjolly, Apr 11, 2018
  3. I cant enable Intel virtualization technology [FIXED]

its fixed . Its was because of windows defender. to enable VT i had to disable hyper V . But windows defender wasnt allowing it. when i untick hyperv , the selection tick goes but actually it doesnt gets disabled due to windows defender. Then i disabled
    it and its now working fine

jerinjolly, Apr 11, 2018
  4. doakh Win User

This solved, wrong issue

doakh, Apr 11, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD - Intel Virtualization Technology - Similar Threads - BSOD Intel Virtualization

2. Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11: Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off in Intel® Processor Identification Utility I dont know how to fix it. I tried 3 ways, but it's as before. I have no way out....
  3. Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11: Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off in Intel® Processor Identification Utility I dont know how to fix it. I tried 3 ways, but it's as before. I have no way out....
  4. Virtualization Technology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Technology: Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in Windows Defender automatically turned off. I can’t turn on both at the same time. It seems like I have to choose any one of...
  5. Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualization Technology: Hi, I would like use Bluestacks but a i have a problem with it with an infinite loading and it probably come from my usage of a WSL2 do you have any solution exept stop my WSL2 and reboot the computer ?...
  6. Cannot boot into windows after turning on Intel Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows after turning on Intel Virtualization Technology: I turned on Intel Virtualization to run VirturalBox and ever since i cannot boot into windows. I tried turning it off again and it keeps booting into Automatic Repair Mode with a blue screen. It gives me options to reset my pc or advance mode. Please help...
  7. How to enable Virtualization technology

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Virtualization technology: Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500? I have tried the following: *I used F10 to access the setup but I can't find "advanced tab" or anywhere to enable my "Virtualization Technology" *I also went to Start>>>Settings>>>Update &...
  8. disabling virtualization technology

disabling virtualization technology: good day, yesterday i switched to virtualization technology ,and suddenly my laptop has become slow and internet connection i s also slow ,and my wifi works perfectly on my mobile device ,how can i reset my laptop to the way it was a few days ago...
  9. virtualization technology not enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualization technology not enabled: I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech....
  10. BSOD when enabling Virtualization Technology and starting up

BSOD when enabling Virtualization Technology and starting up: Basically, I've never had this BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I've had Virtualization Technology on for awhile, but then I OC'd my CPU and maybe 2-3 days later, I started seeing this BSOD when its loading the computer (before login screen). Reason I had Virtualization...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bios virtualization bsod

2. windows virtualization technology bsod