Windows 10: BSOD intermittent crash

Discus and support BSOD intermittent crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I keep receiving the blue screen of death and can not pin point what is causing it. Some days it may happen two or three times and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cctaylor008, Oct 27, 2016.

1. BSOD intermittent crash

Hello everyone, I keep receiving the blue screen of death and can not pin point what is causing it. Some days it may happen two or three times and then sometimes I can go a whole week without it occurring. I have included my log collector results file if this could help anybody that may want to review it.

Attachment 107899

Thanks

:)

cctaylor008, Oct 27, 2016

2. Intermittent BSOD Crash

Two dumps, many drivers blamed:

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys ( dxgkrnl!DpiRequestIoPowerState+ac )

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BHDrvx64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BHDrvx64.sys

IntelNIt.sys

For #1:

Completely remove everything from Nvidia using DDU and install the newest copy of the driver available.

www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

You can head either to Nvidia or the manufacturer to get the newest driver.

For #2:

Uninstall Symantec AV

For #3:

Uninstall Intel Turbomax software

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 27, 2016
  3. lego290 Win User
    Intermittent BSOD Crash

I have been getting a BSOD intermittently for the last few weeks but cannot

figure out why. So i was hoping someone in this community could help

me figure it out.

Here are the minidump summaries for the two types of crashes i am getting:

==================================================

Dump File : 122317-42578-01.dmp

Crash Time : 23.12.2017 19:39:10

Bug Check String :

Bug Check Code : 0x00000133

Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000001

Parameter 2 : 00000000`00001e00

Parameter 3 : fffff803`167f7348

Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver : hal.dll

Caused By Address : hal.dll+532b0

File Description : Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.15063.502 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+16c580

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\122317-42578-01.dmp

Processors Count : 12

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 15063

Dump File Size : 4 369 388

Dump File Time : 23.12.2017 19:45:12

Dump File : 122117-47187-01.dmp

Crash Time : 21.12.2017 10:58:51

Bug Check String : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Bug Check Code : 0x0000009f

Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000003

Parameter 2 : ffffa90d`d8d5a060

Parameter 3 : ffffbe81`aeddf8f0

Parameter 4 : ffffa90d`e6714e10

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+16c580

File Description : NT Kernel & System

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.15063.786 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+16c580

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\122117-47187-01.dmp

Processors Count : 12

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 15063

Dump File Size : 2 672 620

Dump File Time : 21.12.2017 11:04:45

Here are the zipped minidump files:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks for any help.

lego290, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD intermittent crash

One of the dumps indicates a problem with nvstor64.sys:
    Code: BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvstor64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvstor64.sys Probably caused by : nvstor64.sys ( nvstor64+147b5 )[/quote] This belongs to the nVidia chipset for your motherboard. The one currently installed is very old: Timestamp: Wed Apr 29 21:57:30 2009.

I don't see anything newer so not sure what you can do. Maybe search around and ask in the eMachines forums for help??

This may not be the only problem but it is a problem. I'm not having any luck looking at any other dumps, they all hang windbg and never complete.

Ztruker, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

BSOD intermittent crash

1. BSOD intermittent crash - Similar Threads - BSOD intermittent crash

2. Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying: Hi, I am experiencing intermittent crashing. Sometimes it happens immediately on startup, a few seconds after Windows loads. When it crashes, it tends to continue to crash repeatedly on restart. Inexplicably after many restarts, it sometimes loads and runs just fine for...
  3. Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying: Hi, I am experiencing intermittent crashing. Sometimes it happens immediately on startup, a few seconds after Windows loads. When it crashes, it tends to continue to crash repeatedly on restart. Inexplicably after many restarts, it sometimes loads and runs just fine for...
  4. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  5. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD: I've been getting intermittent BSOD for quite a while now. This happens about 1-2 times per week. Here's the minidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixdspyInfqOKATu6?e=CRzEIX...
  6. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: CPU Specs:CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XTMem - new 32 GB corsair sticksHard Drive: new 1 TB m.2 SSDCrash Dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eN__CYfiHZC4hO1kISi_KWnRLiMYBqNn/view?usp=sharinglet me know if anyone is able to find out what...
  7. Intermittent BSOD's

Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  8. Intermittent BSOD's

Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  9. Intermittent Crashing

Intermittent Crashing: Hello, I'm having a lot of difficulty with my computer. I've re-installed windows twice clean. I've eliminated a couple of hard-drives that were checking faulty according to CrystalDisk. I reset my BIOS settings to the default to ensure no overclocking. I've re-seated my...
  10. Intermittent BSOD crashes

Intermittent BSOD crashes: I have experienced 3 BSOD crashes in the last week. All three occurred while I was on Google Meet and utilizing a Logitech c920 webcam (I'm a teacher and all the crashes occurred while I was teaching over Google Meet). I'd prefer that not happen anymore while I'm teaching so...