Windows 10: BSOD intermittently while doing different things on the computer

Discus and support BSOD intermittently while doing different things on the computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, Ive been getting bsods recently while doing seemingly unrelated things. The most recent one I got was when I was playing a game on steam.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NippleScoop, Nov 1, 2015.

1. BSOD intermittently while doing different things on the computer

Hey guys,

Ive been getting bsods recently while doing seemingly unrelated things. The most recent one I got was when I was playing a game on steam. I have attached the .dmp file to the forum message. What do you guys see?

The BSOD error message that would show up is "Critical Structure Corruption", or something similar to that.

This is on Windows 10 Home 64 bit, along with a Nvidia GTX 780, I7-4770k CPU, and 12 GB of ram.

Thanks

:)

NippleScoop, Nov 1, 2015

2. Freezing of different things on the computer

Restore operation completed succesfully.. anything else ?

DennisSimicic, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Freezing of different things on the computer

It seems that you encounter error 87 because you must have mistype the command line incorrectly.

Try to copy the following commands below:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Be sure that there spaces.

Gil deG, Nov 1, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD intermittently while doing different things on the computer

axe0, Nov 1, 2015
  5. Hey guys - After reading the instructions, I have uploaded the debug file from the tool that you guys have on your BSOD posying instructions.

It has been attached to this post.

NippleScoop, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD intermittently while doing different things on the computer

1. BSOD intermittently while doing different things on the computer - Similar Threads - BSOD intermittently while

2. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  3. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  4. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Intermittent BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD while gaming: Have been experiencing intermittent BSOD while gaming. Recently changed my GPU, CPU and PSU. Have flashed update bios onto B450 mobo to run ryzen 5600.Have also tried running SFC, DSIM, Mem86 but no issues were detected and BSOD still persists.Would appreciate it if any kind...
  6. Intermittent BSOD while gaming

Intermittent BSOD while gaming: Have been experiencing intermittent BSOD while gaming. Recently changed my GPU, CPU and PSU.Have also tried running SFC, DSIM, Mem86 but no issues detected.Would appreciate it if any kind soul is able to assist me in troubleshooting these dump files.minidump.zip...
  7. Intermittent BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent BSOD while gaming: Have been experiencing intermittent BSOD while gaming. Recently changed my GPU, CPU and PSU.Have also tried running SFC, DSIM, Mem86 but no issues detected.Would appreciate it if any kind soul is able to assist me in troubleshooting these dump files.minidump.zip...
  8. Intermittent BSOD with differing errors

Intermittent BSOD with differing errors: Evening All, I installed a new CPU cooler this afternoon and also added a couple of mods to DayZ and have been getting random BSOD events with differing stop codes ever since. My initial thoughts were that I had inadvertently knocked something so I have had everything apart...
  9. Random BSODs while doing everyday things

Random BSODs while doing everyday things: A member from the HP support forums forwarded me to this forum, so I'll just copy-past my post. I also found out that you guys have a special tool for debugging BSOD problems, so I also attached the zip to this post Product: HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-Cb0xx Operating...
  10. Memory management BSOD while doing different things

Memory management BSOD while doing different things: Hello, For a long time I've been experiencing Memory management BSODs, then I updated bios, which helped for a few weeks or so, but now I'm getting the BSOD once again... It randomly crashes whetever I'm playing games or writing code in IntelliJ, only one thing in common is...