Windows 10: BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot

Discus and support BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Gang, I thought I'd post here to see if we can see what's up. Files attached. This is my main system, after the last two update cycles,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RWOne, Aug 11, 2015.

1. RWOne Win User

BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot

Hello Gang,

I thought I'd post here to see if we can see what's up.

Files attached.

This is my main system, after the last two update cycles, when rebooting I'll get the title BSOD and it will loop.

I have a CH Products Fighterstick, prop throttle and Pro Pedals.

So far, what I have done is to simply remove the units on the second reboot, at which time I'll boot, get the recovery screen in which it tells me windows didn't load properly, at which time I'll select to reboot the PC.

That boot will get be back to my desktop, sans my BT Logitech Dinovo set, if I then unplug and replug in the USB dongle, those load back up - NBD there.

If I plug in my sticks and pedals at this point, all is well, both HW and SW function. I can shutdown and boot, or restart, this is simply been an issue for a restart called by performing OS updates.

The driver itself is the CH manager Root Device, used by the programming software for them.

I figure I just have to remember now to try unplugging them prior to the reboot after a large 10 update to see what occurs, but though someone might like to scratch an itch and look at the dump to see what about it is giving windows a fit when trying to complete updates.

Thanks!

:)

RWOne, Aug 11, 2015
  2. X-Fisher Win User

Hangouts Crashes Windows 10 - BSOD

BSOD on reboot after verifier.exe : LhdX64.sys --> IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

DMP files are limited to last Hangouts crash before last system
    restore point, it seems, as the computer was not able to recover after the verifier BSOD and I rebooted from system restore. Unless, system restore would not have erased the minidump file, in which case there simply was none.

X-Fisher, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Rodan1965 Win User
    KB3173428 Reboot loop

Having problems after this update as well. My PC crashes to a Blue Screen with a 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' error stating file chdrvr01.sys (CH Products Control Manager) this file is for my CH Pro Rudder Pedals (flight sims). Never got this error
    before the 13th July so I assume it's the update thats changed something affecting it.

Rodan1965, Aug 11, 2015
  4. RWOne Win User

Just an update (love the pun considering the issue).

Took the latest cumulative update this evening, and had no issues on reboot.

So, if the logs see anything, basically I figure I'll just have to do those with that gear unplugged, I'm also going to hit the CH hangar forum as well, though no driver or software update in years, others there may be seeing this as well. I'll mark as solved, but one of the experts can get to it, I'd still be appreciative.

RWOne, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot - Similar Threads - BSOD irq_not_less_or_equal chdrvr01

2. Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting a BSOD every day, if not twice a day now. No new hardware has been installed on my PC. I'm running Windows 11, Version 21H2.After digging around, I found out the system creates a dump file and stores it in \Windows\minidump directory which can help identify my...
  3. Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting a BSOD every day, if not twice a day now. No new hardware has been installed on my PC. I'm running Windows 11, Version 21H2.After digging around, I found out the system creates a dump file and stores it in \Windows\minidump directory which can help identify my...
  4. BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Morning Folks.Just built a new machine using AM5 AMD and seem to have many BSOD, I could go hours without any issue, hell I;ve even played demanding games, other times it wont post, I have a recent bug check, if anyone can have a lookMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Morning Folks.Just built a new machine using AM5 AMD and seem to have many BSOD, I could go hours without any issue, hell I;ve even played demanding games, other times it wont post, I have a recent bug check, if anyone can have a lookMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  6. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: Hello, I have a Asus P5E3 Premium ACPI Bios Revision 003 with a Intel Core 2 Quad CPUQ9450 Yorkfield, LGA775 . the system disk is mounted in sata 0 raid thanks to the system integrated into the motherboard.La carte est équipée d'un kit hyperX 2 x 1 Go de DDR3-SDRAM...
  7. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad. As always I installed new GPU drivers and checked for windows updates and the laptop worked fine. Yesterday I started the last one windows 10 version 2004 and...
  8. BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I am getting a lot of BSOD sometimes before I log into my system and sometimes within a minute of logging in. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x0000000000044528, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff803540a4188). A dump...
  9. BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I'm getting BSOD's every couple of minutes. I've run driver verifier and uploaded the three recent minidumps, system information and speccy information here. I have reinstalled Windows 10, updated all drivers, ran memtest for over 8 hours without any Errors, ran...
  10. Wdf01000.sys BSOD Unable to Reboot

Wdf01000.sys BSOD Unable to Reboot: Good afternoon, Let me start by saying that I'm not a huge techie. There are a lot of things I know about computers, but much more that I don't know. I'm hoping you all can help me save my desktop computer without having to lose years of files I can't replace. I updated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chdrvr01.sys

2. chdrvr01 bsod

3. what is chdrvr01.sys