Windows 10: BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

Discus and support BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iswigalot, Jul 8, 2018.

1. iswigalot Win User

BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a "Multiple_IRP_Complete_Requests" error. I've called support and they did a few things as well as myself but the BSODs keep happening. Any clues or help? Thanks.

:)

iswigalot, Jul 8, 2018

2. BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Jul 8, 2018
  3. ms001123 Win User
    Irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) BSOD error.

Original title: BSOD

Im getting page fault in nonpage are,irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) bsod`s. Can some1 please help me.

ms001123, Jul 8, 2018
  4. ms001123 Win User

Irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) BSOD error.

Im getting page fault in nonpage are,irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) bsod`s. Can some1 please help me.

ms001123, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL less

2. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  3. BSOD Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  4. Irql not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  5. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  6. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  7. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  8. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  9. BSOD error IRQL not less or equal

BSOD error IRQL not less or equal: My windows 10 keeps freezing and then crashing with the error code 'irql not less or equal'. It's been several months now. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated drivers. No problem for a while but crashes resume in a few days. None of the command prompts like scannow...
  10. BSOD windows 10 DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WDF01000.SYS and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD windows 10 DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WDF01000.SYS and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...: i have been getting bsod's with about a week between them for some monthes now it was okay but today i just got 2 in a row and i tought maybe you guys could help me out :) here are the dump files https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7f5vhgipe626z9/061819-10500-01.dmp?dl=0...