Windows 10: BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL everytime I close xmr-stak miner

Discus and support BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL everytime I close xmr-stak miner in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to find the cause of BSOD everytime I close out my XMR-STAK-2.0 miner, not really any crashes outside of this but when running this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maxatv, Nov 28, 2017.

1. maxatv Win User

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL everytime I close xmr-stak miner

Hello, I'm trying to find the cause of BSOD everytime I close out my XMR-STAK-2.0 miner, not really any crashes outside of this but when running this program the crashes are consistent. Really wish I knew the problem, I'm on 1703, logs attached as directed. Thank you very much for your help!

n7-command-center-29_11_2017.rar

:)

maxatv, Nov 28, 2017
  2. abdelhalimsaid, Nov 28, 2017
  3. axe0 New Member

Please run the DM Log Collector until the command prompt closes.

4. maxatv Win User
    Hey Axe0, I've tried running it several times it hangs on generating msinfo report, the popup comes up and gets about 75% finished then closes and the command prompt stats stuck on msinfo report

maxatv, Nov 30, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL everytime I close xmr-stak miner [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it is finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Make a photo of SFC and post it.

6. maxatv Win User
    Done, then re-ran the log collector and still hangs. Scanned before and after reboot.

maxatv, Nov 30, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

8. maxatv Win User
    Ran and added to my profile!

System Spec

Computer typeBSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL everytime I close xmr-stak miner :pC/DesktopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:Home BuiltOS:Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bitCPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6950X CPU @ 3.00GHzMotherboard:MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING CARBON (MS-7883)Memory:64GB DDR4 CMK64GX4M4A2666C16Graphics Card(s):2x NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)Sound Card:NVIDIA High Definition AudioMonitor(s) Displays:2x 34" Acer PredatorScreen Resolution:3440 x 1440 x 32 bits (4294967296 colors) @ 100 HzHard Drives:Seagate Backup+ Desk USB Device 4.55 TB
    SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 894.25 GB
    Samsung SSD 950 PRO 512GB 476.94 GB
    TOSHIBA HDWD130 2.73 TBPSU:EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 PS 80+ PLATINUM, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 7 YCaseBSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL everytime I close xmr-stak miner :phanteks Enthoo Series Primo Aluminum ATX Ultimate Full Tower Computer Case PH-ES813P_SRD Black/RedCooling:Swiftech H240-X2 All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler - Dual 140MM FansKeyboard:Razer Deathstalker UltimateMouse:Razer Naga ChromaInternet Speed:1000 Mbps FiberBrowser:ChromeAntivirus*Biggrinefender

maxatv, Dec 1, 2017
  9. axe0 New Member
    Please try running following command in admin command prompt, it'll create some files on the desktop in a folder. Zip the folder and upload it.
    Files that are created:
    • *.dmp,
    • dxdiag.txt,
    • hosts.txt,
    • systeminfo.txt,
    • drivers.txt,
    • msinfo32.nfo,
    • eventlog.txt,
    • uninstall.txt,
    • installed.txt,
    • services.txt,
    • startup.txt

Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL everytime I close xmr-stak miner - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL LESS

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  4. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  5. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...