Windows 10: BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing

Discus and support BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, Been having large problem with frequent blue screens showing only IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The bsod doesn't anything more than that. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trudgedy, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Trudgedy Win User

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing

Hi guys,

Been having large problem with frequent blue screens showing only IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The bsod doesn't anything more than that. This hasn't happened before 3 days ago but now happens maybe 1-3 times an hour. I have once or twice received a KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error instead. The only tie that I have found to these errors are that they often follow my chrome displaying some form of DNS error(The txt i saved the error to seems to not work will try to update with the correct msg). Once the webpages start responding I get maybe a 4-10 second window before the pc blue screens.

add info:
    • I re-installed windows yesterday as a last resort to fix this issue, it seems to have made it worse.
    • I tried to use the cmd command verifier to test my drivers short - blue screened with a new error 20 secs after I got to desktop(I solved this but learnt nothing from verifier).
    • My PC is +-5 years old with some components being a bit newer
    • These crashes don't seem to occur in safe mode(I am posting this from safe mode
    • My pc has had a long term problem of maybe 3 years where it freezes very infrequently (the freeze is absolute not mouse movement or inputs. no crash the screen just stays frozen.) however I don't think that this is part of the same problem.
    • I have checked for scorch marks/other abnormalities on my hardware and everything seems fine.
    I have uploaded the system info recommended by the BSOD posting guide.
    Any help or ideas are welcome

:)

Trudgedy, Oct 1, 2016
  2. ZelixOG Win User

IRQL BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Ok I will do that. Is there any fix to the ntoskrnl crash though? That happened again as well. I seem to get that very often. That gpu crash is the first time ive seen it. I see the ntoskrnl crash very frequently.

ZelixOG, Oct 1, 2016
  3. I constantly get the blue screen of death!

Here is a copy of my dmp file from a recent crash. I get multiple different messages. Mostly I get IRQL Lesser or not Equal or something along those lines. My computer only seems to BSOD when I am loading things on the internet. My graphics adapter often
    crashes before the BSOD. I have updated all drivers numerous times. Reinstalled Windows 10 twice. Once, it worked for 2 days then started BSOD again. My specs are :

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz

4.00 GB RAM

64 bit Windows 10

What should I do?! Thanks!

JMartin51WE, Oct 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Oct 1, 2016
  5. Trudgedy Win User
    Ok can do, should I re-upload the logs afterwards? And could it be either avg or net limiter they are both pretty recent additions to my pc?

Trudgedy, Oct 1, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Both have been flagged, but it is not clear if it is both or either.

New logs are only requested when another BSOD has occured.

axe0, Oct 1, 2016
  7. Trudgedy Win User
    I have removed them both. Will post in 3-4 days if I get another crash. Thanx for the help

Trudgedy, Oct 1, 2016
  8. Trudgedy Win User

Seems to be fixed after uninstalling both avg and net limiter. Thank you so much for the help!

Trudgedy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL LESS

2. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  3. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  4. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD: So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that it's related to ntkrnlmp.exe. Several people I have asked have mentioned that it could be Valorant's third party anti cheat...
  6. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD: So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that it's related to ntkrnlmp.exe. Several people I have asked have mentioned that it could be Valorant's third party anti cheat...
  7. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs

Frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs: I have been experiencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes since putting this PC together.Notes:After rebooting from one of these crashes I am incredibly likely to see another crash, usually also IRQL but occasionally MEMORY MANAGEMENT or others.WinDbg points out ntkrnlmp.exe,...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing: Installed a new hardrive and games are crashing and BSOD minidump-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsPyIqzqqgb7iBpFirg7i3ZG499O?e=mCrz8M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal-and-game-crashing/87d308cb-1f77-432b-a7dd-baffb22ac62a
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...