Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I get a bsod that says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL whenever I play Middle Earth Shadow of War for an hour or more. This bsod or any other hasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pileup60, Apr 15, 2018.

1. pileup60 Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War

Hello,

I get a bsod that says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL whenever I play Middle Earth Shadow of War for an hour or more. This bsod or any other hasn't happened for any other game or software I use. This is the attachment with the zip file as instructed in the posting rulesDESKTOP-CB045E7-2018-04-15_185440_82.zip. My PC is only a bit over a week old. I have already run memtest86 and it showed no errors and I also updated my motherboard drivers.

:)

pileup60, Apr 15, 2018

2. BSOD while gaming

There were multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL errors

2 SYSTEM_THREAD_eXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

and 1 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

JoshCaisse, Apr 15, 2018
  3. Miner_MZ Win User
    Shadow of War Play Anywhere instantly crashes on start

I received Middle Earth: Shadow of War as a gift. When first installed it runs fine, but after I play a Steam game, Shadow of War instantly crashes at start up. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft Store. No change.

Rebooting does nothing.

The only thing that helps is uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. However once again, after playing another game, Shadow of War will instantly crash every time I try to load it.

Here is the event log:

Unable to start a DCOM Server: WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.14.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda!Kraken.D3D11.C as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:

"317"

Happened while starting this command:

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.14.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda\UWP64\ShadowOfWar.exe" -ServerName:Kraken.D3D11.C.AppXsp8t5rxg7vs3a6syy83w6sjp49798sy1.mca

My account is the only account on the system and it is by default an Administrator

Miner_MZ, Apr 15, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL

2. Middle earth shadow of war purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle earth shadow of war purchase: Hello, just wondering if when i purchase middle earth shadow of war on the Microsoft store on pc will i be able to play it on pc as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-purchase/a7aaf0b3-d6a6-489f-9ec5-d37bfb3eb4c7
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL - ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL - ntkrnlmp.exe: I am having troubles with several different BSOD on Windows 10. I have ran the latest one on the debugger and got IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Bugcheck Analysis below. Minidump file on the link below: https://megaupload.hosting/lyfv7v3p8lvd/022321-10171-01.dmp.html Can...
  4. Shadow of War save gone missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow of War save gone missing: Hello, I recently purchased the Xbox Ultimate game pass subscription for one month. The past two days Ive been having no problems, except today. I installed Shadow of War from the Microsoft store two days ago and have been having no problems. Today after I booted up the...
  5. shadows of war on pc keeps crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    shadows of war on pc keeps crashing: I played an hour of the game then it crashed, now all it does is crash in the main title screen I paid for the game pass and want to play this game. before im sent to forums and the game publisher FAQ or help I did that didn't fix its a common problem since 2018 why is it an...
  6. BSOD while playing War Thunder

BSOD while playing War Thunder: For two weeks now I've been having crashes on my laptop, usually these crashes result in a BSOD [CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT] error other times the laptop hangs and I'm forced to manually reboot. Surprisingly these BSODs only occur while playing War Thunder and no other...
  7. Shadows of war does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadows of war does not work: I bought a game from Microsoft store on PC it was working fine after a while it does not work at all till today! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadows-of-war-does-not-work/b08874f0-74a5-459e-87a5-49e807368464
  8. BSOD playing Guild Wars 2

BSOD playing Guild Wars 2: New(ish) laptop, just a few months old and haven't had any problems with Windows 10 crashes since I got it. Recently reinstalled Guild Wars 2 and I can play successfully for random periods of time. I've had two blue screens in the last several hours while playing it and I...
  9. BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor

BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor: I recently built a PC with Asus Radeon 380 Strix 4gb graphics card. But 5 minutes into playing the game the screen went red and i had to manually restart. After restarting the pc it blue screened and had to be restarted again. Any help would be appreciated! also GPU fans dont...
  10. BSODs when using integrated graphics to play Guild Wars 2

BSODs when using integrated graphics to play Guild Wars 2: Hey everyone! I've been having a lot of problems playing online games with my integrated graphics. I get really low fps if I try to play using my dedicated graphics card. It gets to the point where the games are unplayable which is why I switched over to the integrated...