Windows 10: BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during basic use [Have minidump]

Discus and support BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during basic use [Have minidump] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no clue what's causing it. Tried updating all drivers, but I'm probably missing something. This is a week old install of win10. I can give full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matakor, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Matakor Win User

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during basic use [Have minidump]

I have no clue what's causing it. Tried updating all drivers, but I'm probably missing something. This is a week old install of win10. I can give full specs if requested, but I do have the dump attached.

:)

Matakor, Oct 10, 2015
  2. Dalston0 Win User

Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer

Andre,

I disconnected my SSD. Booted my system. Began to install Steam (to play a game and try and stress the computer) and during installation a BSOD appeared. "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Here are most recent minidump files:

121717-1115AM.zip

Dalston0, Oct 10, 2015
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Oct 10, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during basic use [Have minidump] - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump: I've been getting the blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly. This has only been happening recently I updated past version 1803 years ago.I've taken many troubleshooting measures, to no avail:reinstalled graphics drivers,updated to Windows 10...
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump: I've been getting the blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly. This has only been happening recently I updated past version 1803 years ago.I've taken many troubleshooting measures, to no avail:reinstalled graphics drivers,updated to Windows 10...
  4. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump: I've been getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL since upgrading my pc, at least that's when it first became noticable. At first I thought it was due to a failed RAM stick. After running memtest 4 times at 4 passes each with zero failures I think it's a pretty safe bet that it...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump: I've been getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL since upgrading my pc, at least that's when it first became noticable. At first I thought it was due to a failed RAM stick. After running memtest 4 times at 4 passes each with zero failures I think it's a pretty safe bet that it...
  7. BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere: Just got some new parts and fully reinstalled my boot drive. Have ran a memory test and was clear on that but found out the issue was ntoskrnl.exe and a win32kbase.sys files that crashed it by using bluescreenviewer. I just ran the windows scan/repair(will put the log below)....
  8. BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal happening during sleep

BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal happening during sleep: Have been getting a BSOD for the past week sometimes when I put my computer to sleep and then wake it up. The code it reports is "irql_not_less_or_equal not less or equal." I pulled the events from event viewer for reference its the same sequence every time Log Name:...
  9. BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached): For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD everyday with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS drivers installed. The crashes happen mostly while I watch streaming videos from inside an Edge browser. Attached...
  10. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during restart

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during restart: Initiated restart to free up an external drive and got the BSOD For some reason the collector created two files. 103935