Windows 10: bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream

Discus and support bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, after upgrade from 8.1 to 10 im have at least 3 or 4 times per days bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream or sometime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by logingame, Nov 1, 2015.

1. logingame Win User

bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream

Hi, after upgrade from 8.1 to 10 im have at least 3 or 4 times per days bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream or sometime when saving files in Adobe Program´s. It just happens when i connected to NetWork. Im think problems in Wlan Driver but dont not know exactly, please help. Is a lot anonying... Just think about Downgrade back to 8.1
    BTW: im have laptop Acer Aspire 6920.

:)

logingame, Nov 1, 2015

2. Watch online tv streaming

Just checked out the BBC live beta - doesn't seem that bad. The only problem i'm having seems to be with realplayer (very bad echoing most of the time, does the same with radio as well) - does anyone know if realplayer's a nokia implementation or something
    from realnetworks?

original_red, Nov 1, 2015
  3. totoanon Win User
    Watch online tv streaming

Is there no on demand service that we can use via the phone yet other than i player. You mentioned they sky one earlyer but im a bit tight and dont like to pay for these. I already pay for my sky box and tv licence lol

totoanon, Nov 1, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi logingame,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is an upgrade, I recommend to perform a clean install because with an upgrade you're facing bugs which can only be fixed with a clean install.

If you do not want to perform a clean install, please follow instructions below

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

Check your manufacturer for driver updates
    The Intel wifi driver has been flagged
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm netwlv64 start end module name fffff801`aa890000 fffff801`aafca000 netwlv64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: netwlv64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\netwlv64.sys Image name: netwlv64.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 16 16:26:39 2010 (4C694A9F) CheckSum: 007306DE ImageSize: 0073A000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Nov 1, 2015
  5. logingame Win User
    Hi sir, Thanks for quick reply. im had a few mins ago again Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal with error netwlv64.sys. After that im just try find some new driver but sadly Intel not support my driver wifi 4695agn with Windows 8.1 including W10, but dont know... im had 2 years w8.1 and work well never had BSOD...

logingame, Nov 1, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Check your manufacturer for driver updates, not Intel..

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream - Similar Threads - bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during

2. BSOD during gaming/streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during gaming/streaming: I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark Souls Remastered. Based on the error code, I uninstalled my gpu drivers and installed the newest available and that seemed to...
  3. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV: Previously before we moved i was able to hookup at the time a HDMI cable from my old video card to the TV, and watch the shows that way, but now Room setup is different and TV isn't as close to PC, and plus now i use the HDMI connection with newer monitor. Is there a...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during restart

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during restart: Initiated restart to free up an external drive and got the BSOD For some reason the collector created two files. 103935
  5. BSOD Watching Streaming

BSOD Watching Streaming: First off I'm on a fresh install of windows 10 x64 the latest Nov. build I was watching some streams on twitchtv just letting it play not doing anything else on the Pc after two hours of that the bsod occurred saying system_service_exception. Bluescreenviewer stated a bug...
  6. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal randomly (gaming, watching potplayer)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal randomly (gaming, watching potplayer): Hi, this is actually a new desktop - I just got it 2 days ago, worked fine the first day - but then yesterday I got the BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal 3-4 times in a row, thought it was a bad Win10 installation so ended up reinstalling it. Then today worked fine all day, up...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when streaming video

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when streaming video: I get BSOD with only this error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL It only happens when I am streaming video youtube, netflix etc. I tied rolling back video drivers and network drivers and nothing has changed. Happens with edge browser and chrome. I have also ran a memory check...
  8. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...
  9. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...
  10. BSOD watching online stream

BSOD watching online stream: Hi I have a BSOD watching an online stream, I don't know if it's related but games that my computer should handle fine have been lagging whilst some more demanding games run perfectly. 28349