Windows 10: BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area

Discus and support BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having numerous BSODs at different times under different loads and under different temperatures. I've experienced them mostly when playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tigerman456, Mar 12, 2017.

1. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area

I've been having numerous BSODs at different times under different loads and under different temperatures.

I've experienced them mostly when playing video games or watching media. My graphics cards never reach above 83 degrees and my CPU stays below 70 degrees. My ram is most likely to blame, but I'm not sure. I will run memtest tonight to check. In the meantime, I suspect that I have faulty drivers somewhere in my system.

:)

Tigerman456, Mar 12, 2017

2. BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hi there,

Here is a link to my DMP file. https://ufile.io/c612q

Also, I ran WhoCrashed and it seems to give me a little more insight.

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area [​IMG]

JonathanLamb, Mar 12, 2017
  3. BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hello,

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 12, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area

Only one dump in the zip and it indicates a problem with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-malware).
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffff860aae7e23e8, 0, fffff80ce9db4472, 2} *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for wcifs.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MBAMChameleon.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MBAMChameleon.sys[/quote] wcifs.sys is part of the OS and not likely to be the cause of a problem.

What version of MBAM are you running? The latest is 3.0.6.1469. If not the latest uninstall the one you have then download and install the latest here: Malwarebytes free or premium

If it is the latest just uninstall it and run without it for a while, see if that helps.

Ztruker, Mar 12, 2017
  5. wcifs.sys is part of the OS and not likely to be the cause of a problem.

What version of MBAM are you running? The latest is 3.0.6.1469. If not the latest uninstall the one you have then download and install the latest here: Malwarebytes free or premium

If it is the latest just uninstall it and run without it for a while, see if that helps.[/quote] Chameleon is a browser protection module for MalwareBytes, but I'll keep an eye on it.

I also updated my Broadcom 802.11 Adapter driver as it looked like it was outdated to 2012. I'll see if this helps. Still betting on my ram.

Tigerman456, Mar 12, 2017
  6. New BSOD. dxgmms2.sys System Service Exception. Happened while playing Rainbow Six Siege. Restarted my PC and as soon as I opened the game again, my PC froze and I had to do a hard restart.

Tigerman456, Mar 13, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Run dm_log_collector again and upload the zip file.

Ztruker, Mar 14, 2017
  8. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area

I haven't had a BSOD/crash for a while. I reinstalled my OS and tuned down my OC on my CPU to 4.3Ghz and my voltage to 1.31v. I will post back if I get another one.

Tigerman456, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area

1. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal / Page fault in non-paged area - Similar Threads - BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal Page

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. most likely cause of paged and irql errors

2. upon using irql-not less or equal stop code page found non page area