Windows 10: BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. When booting with graphics card enabled.

Discus and support BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. When booting with graphics card enabled. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can only boot into my computer using the integrated graphics, I have tried using display driver uninstaller to remove the drivers and reinstall but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nehiso, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Nehiso Win User

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. When booting with graphics card enabled.

I can only boot into my computer using the integrated graphics, I have tried using display driver uninstaller to remove the drivers and reinstall but I keep getting this blue screen error when my GPU is enabled.

I have attached the dump files below and hope that someone can assist me with this issue.

:)

Nehiso, Oct 14, 2016

2. BSOD while playing game

Hello!

I'm having issue when i'm trying to play any game on my PC. It happens with every game, including game from Windows store. The most of time it crashed the driver with error: Application has been blocked from accessing graphic hardware", sometimes it caused
    BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I know it is caused by graphic driver. The problem is, i tried to fully uninstall the driver and reinstall it multiple times but the problem still persist, also reinstall Windows but still not help at all.

So i take a deeper look on the problem. I read the dump file with Windbg and enable DriverVerifier after a clean WIndows installation. There're still random BSOD when none of driver were installed (i was disconnected to prevent Windows update) and it was caused
    by ntoskrnl.exe.

After install graphic driver, i can't even boot to Windows (BSOD with igdkmd64.sys).

I ran Memtest on my computer and no error was found. I only have onboard graphic (Intel HD Graphic 3000) and i'm sure i'm using the latest driver (driver from manufacturer website and intel website still have the same problem).

Please help me troubleshoot this error.

Here's the dump file:

Before install graphic driver: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoIe9sdjM-PW0gtlBiNljNP-kTTL

After install graphic driver: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoIe9sdjM-PW0gpyxJe_7PfS0L23

Khiem_Tran, Oct 14, 2016
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It also mentioned that the problem was in intelppm,sys.

"I purchased some software called..." 3rd party software is not required (or suggested (by me)).. The Media Creation Tool creates a bootable media.

Does "BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" happen when you boot the install media?

Monkey57, Oct 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

1. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. When booting with graphics card enabled. - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL booting

2. How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?: Hi,I kept getting BSoD and one of the many ‘fixes’ I tried involved disabling the Intel graphics. This then led to a whole host of problems, which thankfully I’ve managed to fix for the most part, but now my PC keeps crashing when I try to play games. I’ve gone into Device...
  3. How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?: Hi,I kept getting BSoD and one of the many ‘fixes’ I tried involved disabling the Intel graphics. This then led to a whole host of problems, which thankfully I’ve managed to fix for the most part, but now my PC keeps crashing when I try to play games. I’ve gone into Device...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD when gaming: So for the last couple of weeks, I've been getting blue screens of death after about 20-30 minutes of playing a game. It seems to have started quite suddenly. My PC was overclocked and XMP was on so I've reset that to default in case that was causing any issues. I've got 16GB...
  5. Boot Loop - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot Loop - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD: Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum for this but I have been going mad trying to get my computer to boot for days now and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. I was playing a game (Control) when the computer completely froze to the point that even the power button...
  6. Enabling graphic card without monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling graphic card without monitor: Dell XPS 8900. I disabled the integrated graphic card with device manager. Now the screen is blank when i restart and F2 and F12 doesn’t keep the spinning dots from freezing up. The F2 menu doesn’t appear anymore as it use to. The F12 menu still appears but hitting the menu...
  7. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files : https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C Coffee Lake 14nm...
  8. Graphics Card Related BSOD

Graphics Card Related BSOD: Hello, For awhile now, I have been trying to find the cause of a number of BSOD errors I'm getting. This issue is definitely tied to my graphics card. I have an Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 card and also an Nvidea GeForce GT 650M card. The BSOD error messages I am...
  9. Windows 10 BSoD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on boot

Windows 10 BSoD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on boot: Hi, Today I've replace the old Seagate HDD with the new Samsung SSD, the old HDD was placed in the CDROM area. After that I cloned the old Window into the new SSD. Since then I frequently encountered this BSoD and it takes a lot of try for my computer to boot...
  10. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Help as to what the cause is and how to prevent this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance -Alfredo (The necessary...