Windows 10: [bsod] irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support [bsod] irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've had like 4 system crashes in the past 1 hour. Decided I need help and came here. Strangely my old user from W7forums does not work, so here I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Markus, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Markus Win User

[bsod] irql_not_less_or_equal

So I've had like 4 system crashes in the past 1 hour.
    Decided I need help and came here. Strangely my old user from W7forums does not work, so here I am with a new user.

Anyway, crashes varies, sometimes the moment I see my desktop after a boot and other times when I open a game.
    I've attached a dump, so someone who is knowledge in the area can help me it would be great.
    Attachment 55828

Thanks a lot.

:)

Markus, Dec 28, 2015

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Dec 28, 2015
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Dec 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

There is only 1 dump while there are quite some crashes in the past few days.
    If you are cleaning up your system in any way, please stop it while troubleshooting because it removes the dumps.

Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial
    Code: Event[2644]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2015-12-27T11:48:09.394 Event ID: 1005 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: CommandCenter Description: Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.[/quote] Please disconnect every USB device while troubleshooting.

5. Markus Win User
    So I decided to uninstall Realtek and Nvidia driver. They were giving problems and installed the latest driver. Haven't had a crash since then.
    Weird

Markus, Dec 30, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    What drivers from Realtek and Nvidia did you remove?

7. Markus Win User
    Realtek audio driver was a Windows automatic update one and the Nvidia was a 359 version I think.

Markus, Dec 30, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

You know that removed drivers will be reinstalled after a reboot right?
    Sounds like corrupted drivers if that is indeed the case.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. [bsod] irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  4. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  8. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging