Windows 10: Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone... I have been having this issue for a while now with random BSOD related to the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I suspect it is more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlueMark, Jul 20, 2016.

1. BlueMark Win User

Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

Hello everyone... I have been having this issue for a while now with random BSOD related to the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I suspect it is more than likely my OCZ Vertex 3 SSD that is the culprit but wanted to know if anyone else could pinpoint my issue.

Below is my required DMLog info

Attachment 91180

:)

BlueMark, Jul 20, 2016

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Jul 20, 2016
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jul 20, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Most of the dumps don't have an y useful info. A couple point to aswSnx.sys which belongs to Avast anti-virus.

Please uninstall Avast and use the built-in Windows Defender and Windows Firewall for a while, see if that resolves the problem.
    If yes, you can stay with Windows Defender and Firewall (it's what I use) or try one of the other free AV programs.

Ztruker, Jul 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  7. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  8. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  9. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...