Windows 10: Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Surface pro 4 Core M BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NTOSKRNL.EXE Any ideas what is causing this ? 36874 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by altenae11, Jan 9, 2016.

1. altenae11 Win User

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Surface pro 4 Core M
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NTOSKRNL.EXE

Any ideas what is causing this ?

:)

altenae11, Jan 9, 2016

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Jan 9, 2016
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jan 9, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi altenae11,

This error is a write error to the memory, unfortunately no driver has been mentioned and all the drivers look updated.

As this looks like a single crash, it isn't something to worry about as Windows resolves it *Smile

axe0, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  4. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  8. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging