Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_Unexepected_Value randomly

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_Unexepected_Value randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 around 2 weeks ago, and it worked just fine, but around 3 days ago, I've been getting BSOD randomly with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maluni, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Maluni Win User

BSOD IRQL_Unexepected_Value randomly

I updated to Windows 10 around 2 weeks ago, and it worked just fine, but around 3 days ago, I've been getting BSOD randomly with the IRQL_Unexepected_Value error while getting BSOD.

2 out of 5 times after my computer reseted my desktop went back to its original store values, the wallpaper, icons etc... (Altho none of my programs were gone, but it looked like as if my computer was new (hard to explain)) I had to 2 system restore both times to go back to normal

Ive tried to update some drivers, uninstall some programs and do a little cleanup in my computer, but none seems to be working. Would really appreciate someone's help BSOD IRQL_Unexepected_Value randomly :)

Thank you for your time.

Attachment 32908

:)

Maluni, Aug 20, 2015

2. IRQL_UNEXPECTED ERROR happening many times since installing windows 10 from windows 7

Windows 10 Installed fine, it will BSOD randomly (or so it seems).

Paulehutson, Aug 20, 2015
  3. AlJo1 Win User
    Windows Blue Screen of Death ntoskrnl.exe

It's still blue screening randomly. I see the BSOD, my computer restarts, and i log back in. 5-10 minutes later it BSOD's again.

AlJo1, Aug 20, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please upload the zip again, there are no dump files in the uploaded zip file.

5. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL_Unexepected_Value randomly - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_Unexepected_Value randomly

2. Random BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD: Hello, Using windows 10 and last week I decided to upgrade almost my entire system and I realized that I have been getting a lot of BSoD over the past week ever since I did the upgrade, usually one or two per day. I begun looking into the issue and applied some things such...
  3. Random BSOD

Random BSOD: Hello, My PC has been getting random BSODs the past week. Trying to figure out what's going on, it ran fine when I did the upgrade for a month (New mobo, processor, and ram). I did a clean install of Windows 10 after I installed the new parts. -Windows 10 1903 (OS Build...
  4. Random BSODs

Random BSODs: Hello, i was hoping somebody could help me with some issues i've been having, this is the second BSOD i have had in a while, they both seem to come at random, what doesn't change however is the error code; DPC Watchdog Violation. From what i can tell this is a software...
  5. random BSODs

random BSODs: Hello, I've been experiencing many BSOD's lately, happening randomly, mainly while just browsing Internet or even when idle. I've reinstalled Windows 2 days ago, blocked drvier installation via WIndows Update, installed drivers from the Acer's website only but the problem is...
  6. BSODs randomly

BSODs randomly: Hi, I don't use this PC too often anymore (however, the info under "System Specs" is for this PC), but I use it every once in a while. BSODs come randomly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Attachment 122572 Thanks 77987
  7. Random BSODS

Random BSODS: Hello guys , i have bsods and game crashes of steam .I putted a new ram because the previous ram kit died (faulty rams causing bsods)and also i have a new graphic card r9 280 (because the previous gtx480 died too) . What can i do ? Bumps are not specific . I believed that...
  8. Random BSOD

Random BSOD: Hi there, I keep getting random BSOD errors. None of them have been them same. Ill attach the dump files. let me know what is wrong!! Thank you!! 25166
  9. BSOD Randomly

BSOD Randomly: Today i got 2 bluescreens in a row and i have no idea why, i havnt downloaded anything or anything like that so i am really confused, anyway heres the dm log collector infomation : Attachment 102124 64178
  10. Random BSODs

Random BSODs: Bluescreenview indicates: "caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe" Memtest showed 0 errors with the RAM. All graphics drivers etc should be up to date. Analysing dump file with windows debugging tools shows: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64 Copyright...